Air Jordan Key Chains

Originally Posted by bdub253

BOOTLEG!!! Come on man. Nike or JB produce these? Then they are FAKES!!!

pretty sure those shoes in you're avy are also fake buddy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

indifferent.gif
So if a company/person makes something JB/Nike related its fake?

Ummmm. Yes. If some company (besides Reebok) makes an NFL jersey is it fake? Yes. Same with a shoe, whether it be tiny or oversized. If Nike didn't licensethis it is copyright infringement (there are no laws protecting intellectual property in Taiwan, hence the fakes). You support these you are supportingbootleggers. BOOTLEG = BOOTLEG, across the board. Don't support fake #@$+...!!!

Originally Posted by nick0lis

smh.gif
That so?? I guess 99's aren't something you've seen. Or OG's. Guess you're a CDP/Fusion guy. Kill yourself.

Took a new pic just for you Nick.

I don't buy or wear fakes; never have, never will. Apparently you do. Good luck with that.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

indifferent.gif
So if a company/person makes something JB/Nike related its fake?

Ummmm. Yes. If some company (besides Reebok) makes an NFL jersey is it fake? Yes. Same with a shoe, whether it be tiny or oversized. If Nike didn't license this it is copyright infringement (there are no laws protecting intellectual property in Taiwan, hence the fakes). You support these you are supporting bootleggers. BOOTLEG = BOOTLEG, across the board. Don't support fake #@$+...!!!

This guy has a point but like that other guy said, its more on a art thing. Its just like a painting or a cake or some Jordans, we know JB doesnt make them butwe still apreciate it. Then again they are making money ....... I dont know with you dam lawyers.

That so?? I guess 99's aren't something you've seen. Or OG's. Guess you're a CDP/Fusion guy. Kill yourself.
Wow. Great society we live in.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

smh.gif

nice avy switch

too bad i didnt take a screenshot of your old avy, you hypocrite.
go gain your e-fame somewhere else
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

edit: i found your old avy on google
1zcg208.jpg

sorry bout the fakes post but this dude is somethin else

^ yeah i noticed that too, old dude had to cover it up as if he was tryna help u see it better hahaha

I kinda want one of the key chains, now i just need some keys

Morons. I post an avy, searched for a 99 and got a clear pick. I didn't look that far into it. So I saw what you said and took a pic of MY 99's. Ipersonally don't give a $%#$ what you think. The point is that the unlicensed keychains were made by bootleggers. The same people who make the fake J'sthat you're concerned with. You buy some fake, unlicensed "Jordan" keychains and you might as well by some fake kicks too. I never have ownedfake %%@!, nor will I ever. I changed the avy because I looked at the site that it came from.

Keep hatin champ. Rock your fusions and +@@@. You don't matter to me.

Morons. I post an avy, searched for a 99 and got a clear pick. I didn't look that far into it. So I saw what you said and took a pic of MY 99's. I personally don't give a $%#$ what you think. The point is that the unlicensed keychains were made by bootleggers. The same people who make the fake J's that you're concerned with. You buy some fake, unlicensed "Jordan" keychains and you might as well by some fake kicks too. I never have owned fake %%@!, nor will I ever. I changed the avy because I looked at the site that it came from.

ok then...
grin.gif

however, this is not the same. If I buy a pair of fake jays i support the fakes trade, but buying these supports an artist, who isnt out to sell fake footwear,that people will actually wear

like if you buy a model car, that doesnt mean youll drive that "bootleg" instead of the real one
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Morons. I post an avy, searched for a 99 and got a clear pick. I didn't look that far into it. So I saw what you said and took a pic of MY 99's. I personally don't give a $%#$ what you think. The point is that the unlicensed keychains were made by bootleggers. The same people who make the fake J's that you're concerned with. You buy some fake, unlicensed "Jordan" keychains and you might as well by some fake kicks too. I never have owned fake %%@!, nor will I ever. I changed the avy because I looked at the site that it came from.

ok then...
grin.gif

however, this is not the same. If I buy a pair of fake jays i support the fakes trade, but buying these supports an artist, who isnt out to sell fake footwear, that people will actually wear

like if you buy a model car, that doesnt mean youll drive that "bootleg" instead of the real one
roll.gif

Go ahead, buy a Rolls in a box. Clownshoe. Support some "artists" by buying unlicensed Nike/Jordan products. If they were manufactured in the U.S.,they would be sued and stopped. However, they are in a country with no intellectual property laws, so nothing can be done. These people continue to producefake #+%% because people like you buy it! Go buy your girl a fake Louis, buy yourself a fake Rolex to go with your fake kicks and keychain and have a ball...But you are bootleg when you do that.

Slap a Rolls Royce hood ornament on your Chrysler and call it good too. Clown.

And the dude actually does have fusions in his avy. Classic. Didn't see the bottom of your post...

And I posted that I changed the avy. Read your post; looked it up, on the road; took a pic of the fire red IIIs I was wearing and posted them as my avy. Camehome, took a pic of my IV's, and posted that. Then you put ME on blast? Obviously I wasn't trying to post fakes, and the pic was a hell of a lotsmaller, with less detail, than what you posted. I've been buying J's since that shoe, and not one of them has been fake. Nor are the jerseys I'vebought or the purses I buy my girl.

I do not support fake ANYTHING. That includes unlicensed keychains, which they are.

...lmao at the fake purses at the top of the page when I posted this. Not surprising; I see a lot of fakes advertised on this site.

And I posted that I changed the avy. Read your post; looked it up, on the road; took a pic of the fire red IIIs I was wearing and posted them as my avy. Came home, took a pic of my IV's, and posted that. Then you put ME on blast? Obviously I wasn't trying to post fakes, and the pic was a hell of a lot smaller, with less detail, than what you posted. I've been buying J's since that shoe, and not one of them has been fake. Nor are the jerseys I've bought or the purses I buy my girl.

I do not support fake ANYTHING. That includes unlicensed keychains, which they are.

...lmao at the fake purses at the top of the page when I posted this. Not surprising; I see a lot of fakes advertised on this site.
niketalk doesnt control who advertises there

Back
Top Bottom