Air Jordan "Rainbow Pack" AJ's I-2011(topics merged)

Originally Posted by Janitor

AirForce1King wrote:
XVI's are ok. I wouldn't buy but they're not all the way garbage.

Now those XII's, those are flat out awful.

x3

I think I just like the XVI so much any colorway will do 
laugh.gif
.  I would like to see what they look like without the gaiter though.

jordan brand goes OVERBOARD again
tired.gif
 ... taxis, flint grey, or the leather bred 12s could have been re-retro'd instead of these "Homie the Clown P.E." samples above
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 .. lets hope they stay as samples smfh ..

COPPER FOAMPOSITES SIZE 10.5 WORN ONCE FOR SALE! $290 SHIPPED FEDEX OVERNIGHT! PM ME FOR DETAILS!

i am suing JB. it was physical and psychological distress looking at the photos. i felt dissy 5 times and vomited 2 times looking at the 8 photos.

kind of looks like their gearing up for something, butttttttt hopefully these remain samples

If these dropped this Saturday as a quickstrike release no doubt they would sell out n minutes!

I wish the green on the XII went all the way down and they kept the sole white. Not saying I like them, I just don't like when they leave those two little sections on the back a different color

of course the hypebeasts would eat this release up, but I need a bulimic smiley. both samples need to be scraped & burned lol

Back
Top Bottom