Air Jordan "Rainbow Pack" AJ's I-2011(topics merged)

I like how they made my fav.AJ into a clown shoes.

Keep the crap goin JB.

mad.gif

I don't know if there is anything that can be done aside from hysterical laughter followed by a head scratch and a look of confusion. Oh, you could also maybe ask, why?

ROYGBIV
so the xii's are the g- for greenthe xvi are b- for blue& the v's are o - for orange
air-jordan-5-colors-pack.jpg

waiting for red,yellow,indigo, & violet

why? what the hell is the point of making those shoes. Whether they are samples or a real release that is such a waste and serves no purpose.

it'd be all worth it if they released those black xi's
or maybe put decent colorways on the shoes
or at least a respectable material
i wouldn't mind those 5's if they were all orange with white accents and suede material

Only pair I would consider buying are the xv's....which isn't saying much since I don't even own a pair in that model.
All black XI's are ugly as sin also.

For the past few years we've been treated with never to be released Air Jordan Collections. These special mock up collections would usually be displayed in some Nike stores or would randomly pop up on eBay. VERY few people will ever get a chance to own the collection or for that matter even a pair of these rare gems. These collections all donned a similar color theme. First came the All White 23 Anniversary collection...Then the all black collection. The Pantone collection would all have the Carolina inspired blue uppers while the Home Bulls collection all featured white/red color combos. Next up is the so called "Rainbow Pack."

Pics courtesy of BrokeOnJordans via !+@!+%!%@%%+$:

250ukix.jpg

24n41nb.jpg

j67x37.jpg

wa4lug.jpg

8wvyp1.jpg

68rcid.jpg

52jqxd.jpg

wa4lug.jpg

The XV look the best out of the pack. I would actually buy those.

The XVI also look good, I bet they would look even better without the cover on.

grin.gif
 XIs might be passable if they were patent leather and had a black sockliner.

Everything else is mehh, not many kicks can pull off this kind of color placement. 

Back
Top Bottom