Air Jordan - Remastered Program List

Hey guys... do you know if there is a list available, or if someone here can drop a list of all remastered Air Jordans?

I assume anything that came out January 2015 through what's expected to be released constitutes the remastered program. Is that correct?

I did Google before even deciding to look here. I may be missing something but it's not very clear for me. Are all retros from 2015 onwards part of the remastered program? So shoes like Barcelona nights/days? Or is it just og colorways?

I did Google before even deciding to look here. I may be missing something but it's not very clear for me. Are all retros from 2015 onwards part of the remastered program? So shoes like Barcelona nights/days? Or is it just og colorways?

I believe it started with the fragment 1s. The first GR remastered release was the Columbia IV's I believe. That was then followed by the Oreo IVs and French blue VIIs.

I believe it started with the fragment 1s. The first GR remastered release was the Columbia IV's I believe. That was then followed by the Oreo IVs and French blue VIIs.

Perfect that's what I needed. Would you know if ALL retro releases as considered Resmastered?

"Remastered" was a 2015 thing...now we just paying more and getting better materials..they don't even push the theme anymore or need to

"Remastered" was a 2015 thing...now we just paying more and getting better materials..they don't even push the theme anymore or need to

The good thing is with the way adidas and under armor are performing Nike can't afford to give us the terrible materials they once did. A bad shoe once every so often maybe but the majority have to be good quality otherwise people won't buy and move on. So we as a consumer win.

The good thing is with the way adidas and under armor are performing Nike can't afford to give us the terrible materials they once did. A bad shoe once every so often maybe but the majority have to be good quality otherwise people won't buy and move on. So we as a consumer win.

It depends on how you look at it.. Paying $190 for a pair of Air Jordan 2s with minimal quality increases when the shoe cost $140 just 2 years prior is highway robbery.

Some of the 2015 retro OG 1 lows were horrible quality though (Breds and Royals, specifically). Are those considered remastered?

The quality on the Shattered Backboard 1s are considered remastered, right? That's why banned 1s are releasing in that same soft leather this year as part of the remastered program. But they did release some low 1s last year that were similar to the 1s from 2012. Is that correct?

The quality on the Shattered Backboard 1s are considered remastered, right? That's why banned 1s are releasing in that same soft leather this year as part of the remastered program. But they did release some low 1s last year that were similar to the 1s from 2012. Is that correct?

My point was that the "remastered" program was pretty vague.. The barcelona days had a terrible paint job (I recall the DJ Delz unboxing video when he got angry) and the materials on the OG 1 lows were not consistent at all (decent leather on OG 1 Chi lows and terrible leather on OG 1 Royal lows).

Didn't Nike say beginning in 2015 the remastered program begins? Never saw that it was a 2015 exclusive initiative, we're still getting remastered prices and shoes

Didn't Nike say beginning in 2015 the remastered program begins? Never saw that it was a 2015 exclusive initiative, we're still getting remastered prices and shoes

Are all the shoes considered remastered though? There are some with serious quality issues (OG 1 lows and Fire Red 4 lows).

The way I see it...better materials..nike air insoles and branding on the back...closer to ogs all around...remastered is in full effect...can u call a normal drop remastered like alternate 4s etc?? I don't think so because theor is no master of those to REMASTER but the quality is better

The way I see it...better materials..nike air insoles and branding on the back...closer to ogs all around...remastered is in full effect...can u call a normal drop remastered like alternate 4s etc?? I don't think so because theor is no master of those to REMASTER but the quality is better

That makes perfect sense. I wish there was a clear like "Air Jordan __ OG "Remastered" in the title or something. Just a way to fully differentiate those releases.

it wasn't just a 15 thing, the wc 4 and others this year were "remastered"...better materials, comfort, "truer" to og molds, etc

it wasn't just a 15 thing, the wc 4 and others this year were "remastered"...better materials, comfort, "truer" to og molds, etc

A lot of the 2015 and 2016 models still had quality issues (Barcelona Day 7s) and poor materials (OG 1 lows, Fire Red 5 lows, etc.). Some of the models were remastered but some were still poorly made-this was clearly a scam to increase prices and, to JB's credit, it worked perfectly.

Alright, so so far I think these have been the "Remastered" Retros released by Jordan Brand since 2015:

2015: 555088-101 Chicago 1s (Nike Air on tongue)

2015: 384664-116 Maroon 6s (Nike Air on heel; better material; closer to OG)

2015: 304775-034 Bordeaux 7s (Nike Air on insole; better materials; closer to OG)

2015: 305775-125 Hare 7s (Nike Air on insole; better materials; closer to OG)

2015: 305381-025 Aqua 8s (Nike Air on insole; better materials; closer to OG)

2016: 130690-002 Flu Game 12s (OG box; better materials; closer to OG)

2016: 840606-192 White Cement 4s (Nike Air on heel/insole, better materials, closer to OG)

2016: 845035-003 Metallic 5s (Nike Air on heel/insole; better materials; closer to OG)

2016: 555088-011 Banned 1s ????

2016: 854262-106 True Blue 3s ????

2016: 302370-112 Playoff 9s ????

What do you guys think? Am I missing anything?

Alright, so so far I think these have been the "Remastered" Retros released by Jordan Brand since 2015:

2015: 555088-101 Chicago 1s (Nike Air on tongue)
2015: 384664-116 Maroon 6s (Nike Air on heel; better material; closer to OG)
2015: 304775-034 Bordeaux 7s (Nike Air on insole; better materials; closer to OG)
2015: 305775-125 Hare 7s (Nike Air on insole; better materials; closer to OG)
2015: 305381-025 Aqua 8s (Nike Air on insole; better materials; closer to OG)
2016: 130690-002 Flu Game 12s (OG box; better materials; closer to OG)
2016: 840606-192 White Cement 4s (Nike Air on heel/insole, better materials, closer to OG)
2016: 845035-003 Metallic 5s (Nike Air on heel/insole; better materials; closer to OG)

2016: 555088-011 Banned 1s ????
2016: 854262-106 True Blue 3s ????
2016: 302370-112 Playoff 9s ????

What do you guys think? Am I missing anything?

Columbia 4s, Oreo 4s and French Blue 7s

columbia & oreo 4, and french blue 7s only because of the material correct? they weren't OG colorways that were being remastered.

columbia & oreo 4, and french blue 7s only because of the material correct? they weren't OG colorways that were being remastered.

Correct. They were retro+ cws that were originally released in the early 2000s.

It seems like JB "remastered" all the re-retroed shoes (OG or Retro+) and any "new" retro+ cws were inconsistent in terms of materials and quality (although they still slapped the $190 price for his/mids and $175 for lows). This is why many consider this a scam on Nike/JB's part.

Back
Top Bottom