Air Jordan retro 11 cool grey Legit Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shoes are uncomfortable and fit differently because they're made differently. Not gonna go into detail about anything else but I said they weren't exclusive because there are some people that think just because a shoe has real carbon fiber that it's 100% legit. The bottom line is anything that's not authentic is fake. Any shoe head knows that.

Lol.. Fake shoes use fake materials? Didn't know there was such thing as fake rubber, patent leather, mesh, etc.. All these GM's or whatever these so called sneaker heads call them nowadays could be made of the same materials. Of course. All shoes, real or fake are made of the same materials. Made of the same rubber soles, patent leather, and any other 'materials' that shoes are made of. The super obvious fakes use the same materials too. With the the exception of the plastic carbon fiber. Just to be clear, carbon fiber is not a hard material to obtain. It's not a super rare and exclusive material that only Nike is allowed to have for shoes. Jesus.. Lol these fake supporters just make me sick and honestly I give up on the 'shoe game'. There's no saving it anymore it's gone to sh*t. I just buy what I like, wear them because that's what shoes are for, and make sure I ONLY have 100% authentic shoes. But that's just me...
Actually fakes tend to not have the same quality. If you notice perfect replicas have no carbon fiber. Then super perfect had carbon fiber but It was not original. Then super max perfect had real carbon fiber. Downside is they have flaws. Like I said fakes have flaws while the authentics don't. Even the so called unauthorized authentics are different from the authorized authentic. They haven't been in Nike quality control. So they are bound to have flaws.

Actually fakes tend to not have the same quality. If you notice perfect replicas have no carbon fiber. Then super perfect had carbon fiber but It was not original. Then super max perfect had real carbon fiber. Downside is they have flaws. Like I said fakes have flaws while the authentics don't. Even the so called unauthorized authentics are different from the authorized authentic. They haven't been in Nike quality control. So they are bound to have flaws.

Buddy, you claim to not sound confusing but you're the one confusing people with these super max ultra mega perfect replica fake terms. I never mentioned the quality just the materials that the shoes are made of and I clearly said with the exception of the carbon fiber on some shoes. Did you know that authentic shoe also have flaws? Just because they're authentic doesn't mean they're perfect either. Everyone just needs to stop with these fakes, unauthorized, almost authentic or whatever you wanna call it bullcrap because there is no middle ground. Either buy real or fake shoes. That's it.. That's all I'm gonna say because this is getting ridiculous. I got an OG mindset when it comes to my collection and I prefer only 100% authentic shoes that come from retail stores. But like I always say, that's just me..

I was buying shoes out of sportsman shop and footlocker since 96 I only wear Authentics just stating some facts because i see alot of comments thats not accurate thats all. Yall be bless...

all shoes are not made from same material fam not at all from patent leather to carbon fiber is not same believe me i know for fact you think a $70 pair of jordan on the side of the street is made with the same material as jordans in footlocker? not at all that's why they are uncomfortable and lighter and patent leather aka plastic they use feels like crap. Then with replicas they dont sell in size 9 10.5 11.5 12.5  facts.

Sorry broski, if you did collect from when ever you said you would've known that up until the XII all Air Jordan was made in Taiwan not China. And you should know there's no such thing as GM/unauthorized. It's all bunch of BS made up by the guys who are trying to sell them for profit.

Fakes are just fakes. There's no such thing as "using the same material as Nike just produced not permitted to sell" they are made in non-contracted factories that specifically makes fake sneakers. Patent leather can come from any where as long as they look the same. The mesh can come from any where as long as they look the same. No contracted supplier by Nike will risk their million dollar business with Nike and sell to the fake factories.

Sorry broski, if you did collect from when ever you said you would've known that up until the XII all Air Jordan was made in Taiwan not China. And you should know there's no such thing as GM/unauthorized. It's all bunch of BS made up by the guys who are trying to sell them for profit.

Fakes are just fakes. There's no such thing as "using the same material as Nike just produced not permitted to sell" they are made in non-contracted factories that specifically makes fake sneakers. Patent leather can come from any where as long as they look the same. The mesh can come from any where as long as they look the same. No contracted supplier by Nike will risk their million dollar business with Nike and sell to the fake factories.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Repped that for damn sure. Lol at people that use the term unauthorized for shoes..

and i dont think no one said nike sold to these factories who resell without nike permission, how can someone sell to someone who makes it for them lol.... yall have a good 1 it was good chatting with yall but to stay safe buy from trusted sources and that kills it all.

Last edited:
lol i got him but his response wasn't a good response when we not talking about past jordans, we are talking about the jordans of today made in China just like the others jordans people call reps and GM was the whole point of the comment i made than he went into where Jordans 1st was made at but yeah i got him its just was irrelevant but yall be bless.

lol i got him but his response wasn't a good response when we not talking about past jordans, we are talking about the jordans of today made in China just like the others jordans people call reps and GM was the whole point of the comment i made than he went into where Jordans 1st was made at but yeah i got him its just was irrelevant but yall be bless.
an his name avi name is wisdom?..lol

God, you have the worst grammar I can barely read your posts without making my eyes bleed. Mentioning that Nikes are made in China is so irrelevant because everything is made in China..

Yo. Lol... Just checked out this thread and yall got me rolling. Figured I'd throw my 2 cents in regardless. So, I still camp. Y? Because I'm only interested in authorized legit pairs. And my computer set up ain't sht but that's on me. If it wasn't made in the contracted Nike factory I don't want them. Period. I For Sure don't want to pay resell for them. That's INSANE. Paying more for fake Jordans than authorized Jordans. And that is the problem people trying to pass of knock offs for legit and above prices. Bottom line if a bought a watch that had Rolex on it with similar Materials And tried to pawn it they'd laugh My *** right out the store. Now if it was made with better materials they might buy it from me but we both know it ain't a Rolex and they ain't gonna pay me Rolex money.

Yo. Lol... Just checked out this thread and yall got me rolling. Figured I'd throw my 2 cents in regardless. So, I still camp. Y? Because I'm only interested in authorized legit pairs. And my computer set up ain't sht but that's on me. If it wasn't made in the contracted Nike factory I don't want them. Period. I For Sure don't want to pay resell for them. That's INSANE. Paying more for fake Jordans than authorized Jordans. And that is the problem people trying to pass of knock offs for legit and above prices. Bottom line if a bought a watch that had Rolex on it with similar Materials And tried to pawn it they'd laugh My *** right out the store. Now if it was made with better materials they might buy it from me but we both know it ain't a Rolex and they ain't gonna pay me Rolex money.
agree and yeah this thread became heated.

Buddy, you claim to not sound confusing but you're the one confusing people with these super max ultra mega perfect replica fake terms. I never mentioned the quality just the materials that the shoes are made of and I clearly said with the exception of the carbon fiber on some shoes. Did you know that authentic shoe also have flaws? Just because they're authentic doesn't mean they're perfect either. Everyone just needs to stop with these fakes, unauthorized, almost authentic or whatever you wanna call it bullcrap because there is no middle ground. Either buy real or fake shoes. That's it.. That's all I'm gonna say because this is getting ridiculous. I got an OG mindset when it comes to my collection and I prefer only 100% authentic shoes that come from retail stores. But like I always say, that's just me..
When I  mean flaw I mean as in not having authentic quality. I am not confusing anyone just trying to be specific. Not all fakes are the same some look better than others. So you wont be confuse when one fake look closer than the other. Any ways you right fake are fakes real are real. In some situations you want to be specific on levels.

Last edited:

We think alike my friend.. Also have the same first 4 letters in our NT username. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom