Air Jordan Retro 3 “Seoul” NRG S.Korea Exclusive March 10th

I hope these will be available on Stockx for under 1K, but that's wishful thinking. Prices will be crazy if there's only 300 pairs made.

Confused, does this mean it's a draw for in-store pick up only or a draw for online orders only?

Sent the info to my mom and she said the largest size available through the draw when she looked was US 10.5 or 28.5 cm for Korean sizing. Hope there are bigger sizes available in store or it updates to include bigger sizes.

Sent the info to my mom and she said the largest size available through the draw when she looked was US 10.5 or 28.5 cm for Korean sizing. Hope there are bigger sizes available in store or it updates to include bigger sizes.

Man that wouldn't be surprise me one bit. If that's the case then it's money saved, I guess.

Could have copped a pair today for 8 hundred. But going to pass. Waiting for the jordan 1 pattern leather and now the Jordan 1 Orange satins. They will be very hard to get.

according to the product page, these will release in 7-13, 14, and 15.

F3515B6A-8172-4642-97F2-7D34339C932E.png

My understanding is that unless you have a korean cc and mailing/billing address, you ain’t getting these through an official channel.

Back
Top Bottom