Air Jordan Retro 3 "Legends" Red October - October QS (Updated Pics page 1)

where did you get your info? everywhere i look they can't confirm or deny a release.

you can even google "air jordan legends not releasing" and get nothing.

please reveal your source.

and the rumors started because there are so many pairs floating around and nike never confirmed anything either way.
You must be new here lol.

- Preciate it.

I'm not going to judge you base on the fact your profile says you joined in 2012 but PO has been here close to a decade always dropping early and knowledgeable info. I've never heard anything wrong from him. So he IS the source. the choice is yours to believe or not. I'm siding with PO on this one because in my previous post I did say i saw a tweet saying " these will not release ". This thread might as well die.

it's all good i was just wondering where he heard it.

where did you get your info? everywhere i look they can't confirm or deny a release.

you can even google "air jordan legends not releasing" and get nothing.

please reveal your source.

and the rumors started because there are so many pairs floating around and nike never confirmed anything either way.

The source is the fact that the end of his post said "PO"
Really don't need more than that.. but now you know... no point feeling any kind of way... seems everyone only answered your question...

I thinks it's already been stated that PO knows what he's talking about and the guy questioning was not aware of his status here.

Enough with the D riding already. It's not that serious.

Just because he's been right before doesn't guarentee that he will be right the next time... I could be wrong though .

i want these in navy or royal blue
they need to do a crips and bloods series, call it the 92 Watts Peace Treaty Pack so it has a positive spin

nike uses every holiday as a gimmick and even did the BE TRUE shoes this year, not sure why there has never been a hetero pride theme but I digress 

Back
Top Bottom