Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

I was going to make a thread about it....anyone have a comparison video?

I like the durabuck better on the '07 V's...but the cushion on the '11 pair is definitely better. I really think there's no comparison; I was actually really surprised by how much cushioning the newer release had.

I have been on the hunt for these for months and months.  Pairs pop up here and there but I just can't get myself to give up over $250 for em.  Maybe after all of these holiday releases slow down I will just say screw it and have to pay the $250 + (after shipping) to secure my 9.5 or 10.  I'm wondering what my odds are of trading the 2012 blk cement 4's for these or for the 2011 BC3's.... got the lockdown on a few extra pairs through the ticket giveaway that I would pick up if I could trade for either shoe, no doubt at all.

This is such a great looking shoe...

Damn thought they hit outlets with that bump smh.... refuse to drop $250+

While my 1st pair is slowly becoming a daily wear/beater

Damn thought they hit outlets with that bump smh.... refuse to drop $250+
While my 1st pair is slowly becoming a daily wear/beater
For you personally, did these run big for you? Not sure if I should .5 size or not... Currently don't own any 5s

So I got into a car crash and I came out unscathed. My whip and my kicks are ******. When I rolled out of my car that I flipped out of I was in the mud. What is the best wey to clean the nubuck upper?

So I got into a car crash and I came out unscathed. My whip and my kicks are ******. When I rolled out of my car that I flipped out of I was in the mud. What is the best wey to clean the nubuck upper?

you flipped out of a car? :wow: Last thing on my mind would be my shoes bro lol

you flipped out of a car? :wow: Last thing on my mind would be my shoes bro lol

Well without a car all he has is his feet. :lol:

I would get some suede/nubuck cleaner from footlocker. Then when it looks cleaner, take a toothbrush and some dish soap and get to work. It wouldn't be that hard.

Should have posted in maintenance thread tho.

Sorry about the car too :frown:

I read that and I realized I didnt explain it right. I should have proofread.

The car flipped over. I got out of the car that flipped over.

As for the car. It's okay I was going to replace it in a few months as I start my career. It is a piece of junk that no one will miss. It is just hella inconvenient right now.
Thanks man!

Last edited:
I read that and I realized I didnt explain it right. I should have proofread.

The car flipped over. I got out of the car that flipped over.

As for the car. It's okay I was going to replace it in a few months as I start my career. It is a piece of junk that no one will miss. It is just hella inconvenient right now.
Thanks man!

good to know youre ok...as for the shoes...get a damp rag and go to work...air dry...

OGs way better than the Retro's
you dont say?????......

I got you.

Back
Top Bottom