Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Yes, I'm very salty. I was so close to obtaining these during the initial drop only to be MEGGED mid-shipment. I was in the middle of a deposition during today's drop so it's just not meant to be. I'm so close to just paying resell for these...FML
Tell me if you were getting deposed or giving the deposition. Curious law student asking... 

Tell me if you were getting deposed or giving the deposition. Curious law student asking... 

My client was getting deposed so my complete attention was needed.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. What year are you in and what state?

why is nike.com tweet from 2012 saying the yeezy now available popping up on my news feed?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes, I'm very salty. I was so close to obtaining these during the initial drop only to be MEGGED mid-shipment. I was in the middle of a deposition during today's drop so it's just not meant to be. I'm so close to just paying resell for these...FML
Maybe you shouldn't have cheated the first time around.  Then you wouldn't have this problem.

The release continues to elude me. It was not meant to be. Congrats to those that were able to scoop them on the restock.

ive come to accept the fact that ill never have these. sincerely, congrats to you all who got through. no hate over here.

Maybe you shouldn't have cheated the first time around.  Then you wouldn't have this problem.

Thanks for the advice, Saint Francis. Unfortunately, my job doesn't afford me the luxury of checking NDC constantly for a restock. So you're telling me that I actually had a shot at copping these manually during the initial drop? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
This had to pop up while I was driving didnt it.. pulled off the next exit and spammed my heart out. Its not meant to be

Those who were able to place an order today, what is your order status, and what shipping method did you chose?

if nike wants to stop bots they should just do it like back in the day, put it on their website. twitter is the main reason bots are winning

I still remember back in the day copping multiple pairs of Lebron 8 SB, DB3, and BTTF Dunks during NDC restocks that would occur in the middle of the night (2am-4am PST).

I love middle of the night copping cause most are asleep. Now it's like I'm at work. I had to ignore all the bosses and bust a gangster copping in front of them

I still remember back in the day copping multiple pairs of Lebron 8 SB, DB3, and BTTF Dunks during NDC restocks that would occur in the middle of the night (2am-4am PST).
probably a great way to slow down bots, but nike will never do it. those middle of night release always last much longer almost 30 minutes to an hour 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom