Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

I see maybe only 2 nters got through. Neither was probably manually. Another lost to the bots

Last edited:
Had a connection error and it disappeared out the cart at the last stage of checkout, lol. On the phone waiting, but the first time I got a rep, she literally hung up on me. Weird how everyone got that connection error. 

Back to NBs thread for me...another failure later today..

After waiting in line for 12 minutes...

AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED

We're sorry, but you've lost your place in line due to a connection error. If the product is still available, you can try adding it to your cart again.

Oh well. I figured I had no chance in hell, anyway.

If your using a script, I am assuming you got a connection error..
laugh.gif

Oh well there's always next year. Wish I could go to mercer or ntny but my mom would probably tell me no smh

struck out added my size to cart said waiting inline for about 4 mins and then said sold out i just dont understand

What don't you understand?.... You got a very limited shoes about 5000 pairs made with about 200K so called sneakerheads fighting over it.

Had a connection error and it disappeared out the cart at the last stage of checkout, lol. On the phone waiting, but the first time I got a rep, she literally hung up on me. Weird how everyone got that connection error. 
then you get the generic 'alot of people want this shoe' reply

Back
Top Bottom