Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Honestly dont know why I try every Saturday on NDC....everytime I see the waiting in line screen I want to break my computer.

So how does this work shouldn't wait your turn mean you have a pair but your just waiting to check out ? I waited more than 10 min for it to finally tell me it was sold out
Damn, I thought you said you got them?  Seems like NT took  a collective loss on this one.  Oh well..

What don't you understand?.... You got a very limited shoes about 5000 pairs made with about 200K so called sneakerheads fighting over it.
bc i had them in my cart allmost instantly and it still want enough i call ******** lol

Struck out again.....

f-this.gif

in line  for 2 11.5s and a 12 and errored on all 3, usual sat. morning strike out on NDC.... congrats to those that won and will wear em!

BS waiting time.  If we still can't get through manually, I like the old system better where we knew if we got the shoe right away. Wouldnt be as salty if they didnt have me waiting 15 minutes for an OOS message

Copped my size 8 shout out to @memphis :pimp:

Failed manually on another screen... back to bed gratz to those who copped, the rest is history :nerd:

Anyone did it manually got the connection error???... I think it might be only for the people who used bots.

I was in line for 11 minutes but got kicked out because the service was lost. My Internet has been acting up since Wednesday so I was using a local wifi but I probably would of been out of luck anyway.

Back
Top Bottom