Air Jordan Retro 6(Detriot) Var.Red, Black, Blue Via Osneaker

roll.gif
at those people who still buy every jordan that comes out and think it's the hottest thing out in the streets.

more than likely these are fake....sry for wasting anyones time....i didnt really look at them in depth before i posted them.....but honestly the final productwill be just as ugly more than likely lol

and this is what the guy had in his description....ebay is a joke

Please note: Although i am new to ebay i have been selling on other sites for quite some time. I buy only from reputable US based wholesalers and will onlysell authentic, a-one products. No second quality, variants, or fakes.

All my items will come from my inventory and will be shipped to you immediately after payment is verified.

I do not have hundredsof "deadstock" shoes in my basement like some sellers here from Japan and Shanghai seem to have and then you get somedrop-shipment from a Chinese Company through EMS. Those inventories just don't exist.

You can buy with confidence. If you have doubts at this time i certainly understand and i would ask you to wait and buy from me at some later date. Thank you.

I literally don't like anything about this shoe (other than the fact that it is an AJ VI).

Materials suck.
Color combination sucks.
Color blocking sucks.
And i can only assume the quality sucks even more.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllll AI nike socks bonus lmao....
i know these are prolly b ugly but not to dat extent.....

decent shoe but the patent leather just throws everything off...smh but then again, whats new?

Back
Top Bottom