Air Jordan Retro 7 – White/Orion Blue-Black-Infrared

Straight garbage. Retro VII shape has never been one to write home about, but these take it to a whole other level.

Straight garbage. Retro VII shape has never been one to write home about, but these take it to a whole other level.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Orion's>Pacifics

I'm all in on this release. I hated that off-white/pearl +@+%! 
sick.gif
the pacifics are the worst retro release of all time imo. i remember walking by sheiks and

dude was standing outside like, " we got new jordan, wanna see?", i was like "yeah sure". and when

he brought them out i damn near gagged, they looked like a brown paper bag, the color looked nothing

like in the pics. it's funny cause that store would never sell me anything on release day, sometimes i would

be 1st or 2nd in line and they would always tell me they didn't have my size, but they were practically begging

me to buy, even offered me a discount on them. but i was like "nah, these are horrible" then walked out

yeah I wouldn't robocop pacific's even if they were for FREE 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Orion's>Pacifics

I'm all in on this release. I hated that off-white/pearl +@+%! 
sick.gif
the pacifics are the worst retro release of all time imo. i remember walking by sheiks and

dude was standing outside like, " we got new jordan, wanna see?", i was like "yeah sure". and when

he brought them out i damn near gagged, they looked like a brown paper bag, the color looked nothing

like in the pics. it's funny cause that store would never sell me anything on release day, sometimes i would

be 1st or 2nd in line and they would always tell me they didn't have my size, but they were practically begging

me to buy, even offered me a discount on them. but i was like "nah, these are horrible" then walked out

yeah I wouldn't robocop pacific's even if they were for FREE 
roll.gif

honestly the pacifics are hot but to each his own.

these closely resemble the french blue VIIs with a hint of infrared.

of course there is still plenty of time for JB to change this up.

honestly the pacifics are hot but to each his own.

these closely resemble the french blue VIIs with a hint of infrared.

of course there is still plenty of time for JB to change this up.

Originally Posted by ijustice

that red doesn't look infrared, could just be the pic though.  They're alright

its cuz their not "infrared" 

its "daring red"

and they are ugly none-the-less, i like the vii's, but im not wasting my money on this crap

Originally Posted by ijustice

that red doesn't look infrared, could just be the pic though.  They're alright

its cuz their not "infrared" 

its "daring red"

and they are ugly none-the-less, i like the vii's, but im not wasting my money on this crap

they can't release a random $$@ colorway without letting a OG color anchor it....if they smart they'll release da Bordeaux colorway before these.

Back
Top Bottom