Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CLEEEEAANNN
Dem 45's on the back tho 
pimp.gif

I was skeptical but these pics change my mind, this shoe is subtle but clean, I'll will grab the 1's also

I feel like with the 45 on the back, it's almost a must-have. I can deal with the sockliner for that.

conspiracy theory?

Yeah man. Read up all about it. Untold history. Very iteresting

Just like how we now find out the flu game was actually a food poisoning game
You don't know what you're talking about. That's been debunked so many times. Pretty much zero evidence to support that theory of being forced out.

Also, everyone knew it was presumed food poisoning back in 97. That was a non-story, at least if you were alive and watching the news back when it happened and the suspicion was a pizza delivered to MJ. This isn't new news.

Clean...that 45 on the back is a dope change...gotta see em in person to really decide

Last edited:
You don't know what you're talking about. That's been debunked so many times. Pretty much zero evidence to support that theory of being forced out.

Also, everyone knew it was presumed food poisoning back in 97. That was a non-story, at least if you were alive and watching the news back when it happened and the suspicion was a pizza delivered to MJ. This isn't new news.

Haha

So nobody has come for woth info since 97?

Sorry you"re "trappedintime"

But since then a lot has come out. Not just a "suspicion" of a pizza

And still many people dont know that

No need to try and come at me.

So if you know so much, who was the high profile gambler that david stern found out MJ was tied to?

And thts the point of hiding something, to cover evidence.

Circumstancial yes, but there is evidence.

these are growing on me and i honestly don't know why. I swear if the all white section was a really deep grey like gunmetal these would be flames.

Back
Top Bottom