Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

not my pic so no i have none to sell
I used to laugh at dudes like this then I met a guy that does the same thing with any gr jordan and only tacks on $20-$30 a pair.  Moves em all in a day or two locally, its more of a purchase and delivery service than it is a pure reseller situation.  People pay that fee for not having to go out and cop themselves.  He has about 40 pairs up there, probably made 800-1200.

I, too, got my pair in today from NDC. I'm actually surprised that their isn't something wrong with them. 

Man if this just had a black old english B on it like the old barrons hats instead of the player i would cop no questions asked.. still thinking about coping tho

qnwbh4.jpg

for those that might want it http://www.myfitteds.com/birmingham...-air-jordan-ix-barons-new-era-fitted-hat.html

Last edited:
Lots of excess stitching on my pair. Whatever, I'm surprised if I get a clean pair at this point.

Anyone else notice this box is bigger than other retro releases? Lined up with my PB10 and most of my releases from last year, this is considerably wider. Wonder why.

Lots of excess stitching on my pair. Whatever, I'm surprised if I get a clean pair at this point.

Anyone else notice this box is bigger than other retro releases? Lined up with my PB10 and most of my releases from last year, this is considerably wider. Wonder why.

my citrus 9 box is one of the bigger boxes in my collection. guess its a 9s thing

Wanted to give y'all a heads up,

Use code "SPRING14" for 15% off your order at ecapcity.com.

Free shipping on orders over $75 and tax free.

Chilling here at a mall in socal and I see that champs still have some Baron 9s in Stock in case anyone wanna try to store locate

Back
Top Bottom