• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Theres abunch of these left in ptown nj. they have all sizes in the barons 9s and AJKO 1's red canvas. Just picked up 3 pairs from them today. None barons but 3 AJOK for retail. 140 no tax

Theres abunch of these left in ptown nj. they have all sizes in the barons 9s and AJKO 1's red canvas. Just picked up 3 pairs from them today. None barons but 3 AJOK for retail. 140 no tax
I also appreciate the no tax thing. I feel bad when people talk about paying sales tax.

I also appreciate the no tax thing. I feel bad when people talk about paying sales tax.
lol this 9% sales tax in cali hurtin my pockets all day but it is what it is
laugh.gif

copped from deadstock ca. so much cleaner IRL. 

question, did ya'll get wooden shoe blocks?

Last edited:
finishline is so untrustworthy imo. especially with the "stealth" restocks. they come from stores, i think, and even after you've checked out and everything, they'll cancel it in a week.

I tried my friends pair on for a few hours and they are extremely narrow which is a shame since I love these sneakers. Are there any Jordan's that run wide?

Didn't follow this thread. Was planning to cop the 1s but that didn't work out as you can tell by my sig but copped these off the FNL restock(surprised they didn't cancel my order)
View media item 934355Side note: anybody notice the smell of these? Actually smells like old school new sneakers vs the more recent nail polish lol

Last edited:
Finally picked up my pair from the post office. Had 5 packages just sitting there. These are dope. Almost past until I saw more pairs pop up online and decided to cop.

View media item 937373

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom