• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's up with JJ raising the prices to $140 and $190? Aren't these $120/$170 MSRP?

Last edited:
Just copped. But so disappointed with the price raise...and the $13 shipping. Sheesh with these and the 95s over the weekend...there goes my paycheck..lol

jwongnyy jwongnyy If you have an Amex card, use their shop runner option for free two day shipping. Also, they usually fix pricing errors. Just give them a call and see if they'll adjust.

@jwongnyy If you have an Amex card, use their shop runner option for free two day shipping. Also, they usually fix pricing errors. Just give them a call and see if they'll adjust.
No amex so no dice lol. I just called them and they said that's what the manufacturer told them to price it as. Kinda silly that they make it the same price as the remastered retros...whatever

No amex so no dice lol. I just called them and they said that's what the manufacturer told them to price it as. Kinda silly that they make it the same price as the remastered retros...whatever

Yea that's bs, point that out to them when u get the pair and the manufacturer suggested retail price sticker says $170...

Last edited:

Yea that's bs, point that out to them when u get the pair and the manufacturer suggested retail price sticker says $170...
suggested price, they can charge more if they want

They told him the manufacturer said that's the price, yet the msrp as stated by them is different...what I was getting at is the JJ rep probably lied about the manufacturer telling them. I'd bet JJ just decided to change it to this year's retro price

Last edited:
Yes, but JJ doing it wouldn't surprise me one bit. Following in shoe palaces footsteps

And I doubt they contacted JB over selling their leftover pairs

Last edited:
Wanted to keep it barons colors, didn't want silver and red. And it's leather. There's like 10 differences

Back
Top Bottom