• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good luck with that, surprised stores still have fcfs on Jordan releases. All raffles in my area. I gotta call my champs guy and tell him to put a 15 on ice for me. But the ones are online or bust for me
i always get stunned when i hear fcfs. Near me it's all raffles. Then if their are unclaimed pairs their is supposed to be a reraffle except at champs they release their unclaimed pairs at 6 pm

i always get stunned when i hear fcfs. Near me it's all raffles. Then if their are unclaimed pairs their is supposed to be a reraffle except at champs they release their unclaimed pairs at 6 pm
reraffle for unpicked up raffles?!?! Lol smh

my local ftl got 12 pair, and i'm pretty sure champs, fnl, and jj have those same numbers 
tired.gif

Last edited:
For the metropolitan peeps, u know its an easier cop when niketown NYC has a pair releasing in the city and in roosevelt field

Both barons are set to release at both 

my local ftl got 12 pair, and i'm pretty sure champs, fnl, and jj have those same numbers 
tired.gif

You know its brutal here where I live out here
laugh.gif
we got 1 size run
it's terrible here some times.. yeah, we get almost everything, but really low numbers and i don't understand why.. we have one mall and 4 shoes stores for the whole city.. there's always the next city over, but i can't always make my way over there just to enter raffles 

it's terrible here some times.. yeah, we get almost everything, but really low numbers and i don't understand why.. we have one mall and 4 shoes stores for the whole city.. there's always the next city over, but i can't always make my way over there just to enter raffles 
feel lucky u got options. 1 mall 1 shoe store. And we only get the huge GRs

Baron 9, bred 13, blk toe 13, cg 9, bred 4, mb 4, obsidian 12, pb 9, toro 4 etc .. They just recently started getting the leftover brons n kobes other places cant move. So theres odd sizes of lebon 10/11s chillin and some kobe 8s

Next mall is 2 hours east with 3 stores, and the other is 3 hours west with 3 so i have no choice.

Last edited:
anyone in miami know the best place to go to get these? i was think dadeland at the HOH but idk.. anyone know the best mall to go to get shoes on release? would i just have better luck with online?

i already did a raffle at footlocker in southland mall but idk

also talked to another footlocker down the road who said they only got 24.. someone help me out

im tired of missing out down here

Last edited:
Alright let me help yall out.
Don't get fooled by the "Release Locators".
Just because a store has them doesn't mean they have multiple FSR.
Shouldn't be a problem getting a pair but I wouldn't be too casual about it.

Please stay tuned for the following Public Service Announcement:
If your money ain't right leave these shoes in the store. There will be other kicks to add to your collection later.

Alright let me help yall out.
Don't get fooled by the "Release Locators".
Just because a store has them doesn't mean they have multiple FSR.
Shouldn't be a problem getting a pair but I wouldn't be too casual about it.

Please stay tuned for the following Public Service Announcement:
If your money ain't right leave these shoes in the store. There will be other kicks to add to your collection later.
  This is very true...

All champs stores in houston got 18 pairs or LESS

Finishline stores that got them 12-14 pairs or less

Footaction and footlockers other than HOH 18 pairs or LESS

don't let the gr hype fool you... and don't think u can wake up at 10:00 here and go and copp... even worse most pairs are sold under the table already.....

Literally every single store, EVERY SINGLE STORE that has shoes is getting a million of these. Around me at least, in the middle of nowhere in Ohio. I literally don't think anyone needs to worry about a thing. You can buy 15 pairs if you want.

Remember folks, there's about 5 shoes releasing this saturday, so hopefully eyes will be elsewhere.

Lets face it, even with the 45 on the back, and the "Baron" name attached to it, these are still 9s.

And 9s are one of the least hyped sigs.

I know these won't be like the Venom 10s, or Powder Blue 3s in terms of "no to little hype", but people who want them still should be able to cop.

I don't think camping and paying $250+ for pre-sale/orders is justified.

I could be wrong.

Last edited:
My local store is only getting 9 pair, and I am assed out. Hopefully when release comes there might be some helpful info here I was looking forward to these as I love 9s and especially the color way with pin stripes

Back
Top Bottom