Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Everyone complaining about them not releasing in the US and impossible to get. Yet, no one else complained when stuff Only got released in the states i.e DMP,XX3 CHI UNC Old Love, All Lifestyle releases, etc....I managed to get 4 pairs of Grapes and I'm in Canada just goes to show if there's a willthere's a way. Stop crying and start networking and maybe you'll have better luck.

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

djaward wrote:

Jordan Brand lost my business for ever. Why would they release these international only?? Thats a slap to the face to us collectors.

Because Fusions and packs sell in the U.S, and they gather dust elsewhere.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

djaward wrote:

Jordan Brand lost my business for ever. Why would they release these international only?? Thats a slap to the face to us collectors.

Because Fusions and packs sell in the U.S, and they gather dust elsewhere.

Do you know that for a fact? You've looked at international sales numbers?

Is that why you can still pick up CDP's in the U.S.? I've seen all the packs still sitting on the shelves in the U.S. and for well below retail,$149-$169, and full size runs. Hell, I even saw the 1/22 pack in NYC for $89 (at V.I.M. for anyone interested). And as for Fusions... who cares?

they will probably re-release this shoe in the u.s just like they have done in the past with spizikes and other retros. if not ah well. i get tired of gettingtaxed for a limited shoe and it releases 2 or 3 years later. example retro xii black univ blue

Originally Posted by Chicity108

they will probably re-release this shoe in the u.s just like they have done in the past with spizikes and other retros. if not ah well. i get tired of getting taxed for a limited shoe and it releases 2 or 3 years later. example retro xii black univ blue
Black/university blue XII's released 6 years ago and were an online only and U.S. only release.

I wouldn't worry, I believe that the TB3's will release in the U.S... it may be a month or two after the international release, but you will get them.

hope these release in the US! JB wake up
devil.gif

Hi guys, we have started to ship the AJ3 TB pre-orders earlier. Some should receive their tracking number this week, thanks!

i hate to break it to you guys but, spizikes and TB's are totally different shoes. IMO i think TB's are goin to sell a little better than any spizikeor international retro theyve done in the past. im not saying that they wont make it to the U.S. but, im 70-30% it wont make it.

footalog tho??? haahahaha

at the end of the day JB is not stupid and there is crap load of money to be made here in the US so you will see them soon.

Everyone complaining needs to just stop. These will come to you guys in the States soon without a doubt! So stop coming in here complaining and give us somemore details that are useful!

Originally Posted by footalog

Hi guys, we have started to ship the AJ3 TB pre-orders earlier. Some should receive their tracking number this week, thanks!

got my shipping info a few hours ago. needless to say, i am feeling
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

i hate to break it to you guys but, spizikes and TB's are totally different shoes. IMO i think TB's are goin to sell a little better than any spizike or international retro theyve done in the past. im not saying that they wont make it to the U.S. but, im 70-30% it wont make it.

Wasn't most if not all of the US release of the Cool Grey Spizikes a separate production run?
That said, i've no doubt that JB do have a US release date in mind.

I will wait for the official release and cop it from ebay. This is the only way for us to cop it when there is still a mystery of releasing in US

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sell : CDP 11/12 for $415

I just wish JB would say something already. Release a statement saying these will eventually come out in ____ instead of all this uncertainty. I know theconsumer' in the US has built the brand up enough for it to now focus on the International market but why keep one of the most sought after releases inyears to International so all of us in the US have to send our money elsewhere for them to make a profit.

I think these shoes are going to be more hot than the Spizikes because so many of the US consumers are preapred to pay 60-70 above retail to get them so allthe guys in Canada and elsewhere see they can sell to us americans and we will cop.

Originally Posted by swingshot

i hate to break it to you guys but, spizikes and TB's are totally different shoes. IMO i think TB's are goin to sell a little better than any spizike or international retro theyve done in the past. im not saying that they wont make it to the U.S. but, im 70-30% it wont make it.

Wasn't most if not all of the US release of the Cool Grey Spizikes a separate production run?
That said, i've no doubt that JB do have a US release date in mind.
crosses fingers.

footalog tho??? haahahaha

Am I the only one who looks at post counts and basically totally discounts what people say?
Probably because I see too many post like this from newbies
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom