Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by JordanHiGh23

i think if they bring them out in the states next year JB will give us Nike AIR...just to mess with the people who got this release.
That would be nice but I'll be happy with them just releasing here in the states

Originally Posted by JordanHiGh23

i think if they bring them out in the states next year JB will give us Nike AIR...just to mess with the people who got this release.

reaching
roll.gif

is there even any confirmation of them dropping in the US later? i thought it's all rumors up to this point...

I just bought a second pair of DS 2001's for $300. I wouldnt mind having a 2009 pair also, but i just dont feel comfortable buying from some of theseplaces. this release seems like such a hodge podge. all these guys buying from seedy places all over the internet, weird quality issues.

I'm sure these will drop in the USA in the near future. When i can walk into a champs and grab one, or order on eastbay, i'll grab a pair. until then,i'll just have to "settle" for these lol

photokqr.jpg

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I just bought a second pair of DS 2001's for $300. I wouldnt mind having a 2009 pair also, but i just dont feel comfortable buying from some of these places. this release seems like such a hodge podge. all these guys buying from seedy places all over the internet, weird quality issues.

I'm sure these will drop in the USA in the near future. When i can walk into a champs and grab one, or order on eastbay, i'll grab a pair. until then, i'll just have to "settle" for these lol

photokqr.jpg
pimp.gif
but the thing that sucks is the yellowing on the heel tab

Originally Posted by rauls054

I just bought a second pair of DS 2001's for $300. I wouldnt mind having a 2009 pair also, but i just dont feel comfortable buying from some of these places. this release seems like such a hodge podge. all these guys buying from seedy places all over the internet, weird quality issues.

I'm sure these will drop in the USA in the near future. When i can walk into a champs and grab one, or order on eastbay, i'll grab a pair. until then, i'll just have to "settle" for these lol
pimp.gif

Yeah, what are you gonna do though. the 2009 will get like that in a few years too. Messed up thing is if the 2009 are anything the fire red, they start tocrack and chip after the first wear. not nice!

will be doing pick ups tomorrow! let me know within the next 12 hours what size you need and your verified paypal account. will be charging $200 shippedworldwide! this is wayyy below retail price

only PM me if serious and you're 100% sure you want your pair.

Originally Posted by rauls054

pimp.gif

Yeah, what are you gonna do though. the 2009 will get like that in a few years too. Messed up thing is if the 2009 are anything the fire red, they start to crack and chip after the first wear. not nice!

my fire reds are chipping your right and heel tab is yellowing 2
mad.gif

Just got my pair in! I must say the quality is better on these than the CDP 3s and the Fire Reds.

i ordered off kixclusive.com at the beginning of august and still have not got a tracking number or anything i just keep getting the run around about they willship next week august is almost over i asked for my money back they suck i'll just get them off the bay, i won't be messing with those guys everagain
mad.gif

I think GG is correct and that these will hit the states.

If I can get them then, great. If not, oh well.

Here's hoping to a US release

Originally Posted by HEGWOOD

i ordered off kixclusive.com at the beginning of august and still have not got a tracking number or anything i just keep getting the run around about they will ship next week august is almost over i asked for my money back they suck i'll just get them off the bay, i won't be messing with those guys ever again
mad.gif

Nothing more frustrating than that. They're probably waiting on a re-stock because they took in too many orders.

Back
Top Bottom