Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

^no offense ill be the first one to tell you thta is not impossible forr u to wear a 11.5 if u wear a 13 becuase I wear a 12 and I have 10.5 that fit fine, butthese shoes here fit true to size I have a 11.5 also and kinda wish I had a real 12 but the 11.5 is ok

^^ you might be able to fit your foot inside and wear them for a couple of

hour's, but your toe's are gonna be hurtin. im a size 10, and im sure if i really really

wanted to, i can cram my foot into a 8.5, but why would i want to do that? it's not gonna

be comfortable. and it could have a long term effect on your feet/toe's

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by mauweezie42

Yup! Thanks to Caliroots, I FINALLY got mine! Not bad for shipping from overseas.

And..Yes, my Size 13 feet fit just fine on these 11.5
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ed2trey

^^ you might be able to fit your foot inside and wear them for a couple of

hour's, but your toe's are gonna be hurtin. im a size 10, and im sure if i really really

wanted to, i can cram my foot into a 8.5, but why would i want to do that? it's not gonna

be comfortable. and it could have a long term effect on your feet/toe's
hey your entitled to your opioion but im the one putting the shoes on and me alone knwoshow they fit,and some models a 10.5 will fit wont be aprefect fit but it wont squezze the life out of my toes either

i got my shoes from footalog i open the box and the shoes came with creases on both pairs of shoes with no shoetrees i was mad did anybody else got thereshoes with creases from this website or others websites

Originally Posted by mauweezie42

Yup! Thanks to Caliroots, I FINALLY got mine! Not bad for shipping from overseas.

And..Yes, my Size 13 feet fit just fine on these 11.5
happy.gif

^ tounges are definetly off on this pair man they didnt do you justice
eyes.gif

i stuff my shoes with tissue and hardly can see the creases but i am waiting on my wearableshoetrees the protectors to test on the true blue 3 to see if withthe protectors you can see the creases

I've got mine, but I feel by the time they actually do decide to drop them over here in the states, there will be enough people who'd actually coppedthem already, or maybe not. i know not everyone is willing to drop more than retail.

I have a question for you guys copping these from overseas

Do you think they won't release here ?

OR

Do you just not feel like waiting ?

I remember when the CG Spizikes dropped internationally ntinfomaniac told us they would be on our shores by the next summer (which would have been this summerpast) and sure enough they came on Blacc Friday. I can wait personally, and if they never make it over here then the '09s should make the '01s moreaffordable. I've seen this happening with the '00 Space Jams and I couldn't believe it but better for everyone I guess

EDIT: SHOES CREASE, THERE ISN'T A PRODUCT AROUND OR ANYTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP IT. IF YOU WEAR YOUR SHOES, THEY WILL CREASE
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Closetcollector

PPL SAY SHOETRENDS IS LEGIT BUT THERE PRICES ARE WAY TO LOW FOR ME TO FEEL SECURE ABOUT

shoetrends put up some more sizes. they're 100% legit. i've ordered from them many times

and never had any problems.

^ yea I be wanting to try them out but they prices scare me away also most of there shoes ay preorder still even though they have been out and the datesdon't match up right like on the hof series they have release for the 28th and they release tomorrow poor site management

^ yea I be wanting to try them out but they prices scare me away also most of there shoes ay preorder still even though they have been out and the datesdon't match up right like on the hof series they have release for the 28th and they release tomorrow poor site management

^^yeah their pre-orders always ship after rd for some reason. i was a little skeptical

at first but then took a chance. the first time i ordered from them was the 7/16 cdp

pre-order, and i actually ended up getting them 2 day's before rd. don't let their cheesy

outdated layout and low prices fool you, there's alot of other nter's who deal with them

who can vouch for them if your still on the fence

Back
Top Bottom