Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

the best action right now is to get it from other countries, that is if your willing to pay more than retail. sometimes we have to open our pockets a littlewider so that we can cop shoes that we really want

Originally Posted by jau014

the best action right now is to get it from other countries, that is if your willing to pay more than retail. sometimes we have to open our pockets a little wider so that we can cop shoes that we really want
that true but "shoes we really want" does not always translate into "shoes that are really hyped"

food for thought, you do the dishes

just got my 2nd pair from alliensaiken on ebay for 230.00 shipped, he said this would be last shipment because nike was out of stock.

GetAttachment.aspx

got mine and i dont regret it 167.00 shipped i had 15%cupon on ebay plus ebay bucks not bad and yes ive worn them already there holding up nice no creases andno paint chipping worn them about 6 times
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

the best action right now is to get it from other countries, that is if your willing to pay more than retail. sometimes we have to open our pockets a little wider so that we can cop shoes that we really want
that true but "shoes we really want" does not always translate into "shoes that are really hyped"

what i'm trying to say is..if you really want a shoe regardless if it is hyped or has been sitting in stores for quite sometime you try to getit by exhausting all means possible. that is all
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I remember Footlocker randomly restocking the White/Red Retro X's a few years back from Euro stores.

*crosses fingers*

I remember that, I picked up the black cat 4's for $80 with my dudes discount. They had those, the true blue spizikes and the silver airmax 97. all wererestocks. I think they restocked on the BMP pack as well. That would be dope if the True Blue 3's dropped in the states so I can get another pair. But atthe same time I hope they don't. Making them more exclusive.

what i'm trying to say is..if you really want a shoe regardless if it is hyped or has been sitting in stores for quite sometime you try to get it by exhausting all means possible. that is all
smile.gif

^^ definatly feel that

Originally Posted by waldoaz

^^^exactly!^^^

they retail close to $200 over seass so expect to pay more for them
Worng. These are 89 GBP....that equates roughly to 146.00 USD. All places in major stores in Europe are selling these for the same price despitethe currency.

Originally Posted by abstrack

^^^exactly!^^^

Worng. These are 89 GBP....that equates roughly to 146.00 USD. All places in major stores in Europe are selling these for the same price despite the currency.
WRONG.

In Denmark the retail was equal to 212 dollars when I bought them. Do your research.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by abstrack

^^^exactly!^^^

Worng. These are 89 GBP....that equates roughly to 146.00 USD. All places in major stores in Europe are selling these for the same price despite the currency.
WRONG.

In Denmark the retail was equal to 212 dollars when I bought them. Do your research.
grin.gif

What store did you buy them from? Operative word in my post was "MAJOR STORES", i.e. Footlocker, Niketown, HOH, etc.

I'm sorry I can't believe that's retail price...the US dollar is weak right now, but not that weak over in any part of Europe for them to be 212.00

prices do vary in different regions. i got mine in london for 89british pounds which is about $145-$150

i just got an email from victor over at caliroots he said they will not be restocking the tb3s because nike is out of stock, now that's the 2nd email ireceive from a dealer in europe saying nike is out of stock.

what i'm trying to say is..if you really want a shoe regardless if it is hyped or has been sitting in stores for quite sometime you try to get it by exhausting all means possible. that is all
smile.gif

absolutely . . . . one of those means possible though, and possibly my own option, is to wait for a Stateside release or wait for the hype to subside andpurchase for the best possible price
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

i just got an email from victor over at caliroots he said they will not be restocking the tb3s because nike is out of stock, now that's the 2nd email i receive from a dealer in europe saying nike is out of stock.

Whew. Glad I got my pair when I did... even if they look they have already been broken in.

Back
Top Bottom