Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

insideuok.jpg
^^Dayyum look at that creasage!!!

What was you doing pushups in them joints?!?
roll.gif

OKay I read a couple of recent pages..., can someone tell me are these or are these not releasing in the US of A !!!

Iss says they are Niketalk says no? A little help!?

Iss has a topic called HOF 6 rings and true blue 3s and the post say they will come out?

Finally, from the mail, from footalog.com after 10 days...... IT CAME WITH A CLEAN UNLABELED JORDAN BOX... SMELLS FRESH!! QUALITY OF LEATHER BETTER THAN THEBLACK/CEMENT 3'S

MIGHT GET ANOTHER PAIR.....

So should most these come with that sticker on the insole ???? I might jump the gun SOON just to get it over with.

i got my pair from footalog $284.00 shipped

it took like 17 days to get them

and they look great

and now after everything i went through with them

i am selling them and about 10 other pairs from my collection to get money because

i found a pair of holy grails ive been trying to get for over a year that mean the world to me

( i wont say which pair yet but i will post pics of them if i can get the money together and make it happen)

anyway here theyare..........................................................................................................................................peace

Well just to let you know,

Its official on ISS Forums,

these will release in the usa not limited and for $140.

its on their release dates and its a topic on the forum,
don't know if that means anything to you niketalkers.

And if its true, yall spent to much on your true blues

lmfao

First of all, what you do with your money is your own business and I am not hating! However, I would like to know why those people that paid $200+ for theseshoes didn't just get a 2001 DS pair from Ebay? I have read that people have paid up to $250+ and I've seen plenty of DS 3's (01) on ebay going forless than $250. Wouldn't be a better investment to buy a shoe that had better quality as opposed to buying a recent edition which most likely will notcompare to the quality of the 2001's?

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

Well just to let you know,

Its official on ISS Forums,

these will release in the usa not limited and for $140.

its on their release dates and its a topic on the forum,
don't know if that means anything to you niketalkers.

And if its true, yall spent to much on your true blues

lmfao

I'm gonna choose to believe it. I knew this was gonna happen. Lol at these clowns paying $250 for new retros.

im waiting for these to release stateside, but some of you said those haven't been expected by nike and what not. So if they do come out over here in theUS i hope they don't give us some BS like a patent leather true blue three. hah

My real good Jordan Brand homie (top flight exec) emailed me last week and informed me that these are an International release only!

JB is testing the International market with these...

That made my decision easy go to osneaker.com and cop em asap!

Keep thinking their coming to the states...

Originally Posted by Technique 317

^^^ you exactly right....you aint heard one complaint about quality or anything from anyone who actually has the shoes

They did a really good job with this shoe. I am very satisfied with the tumbled leather. I would be very very dissappointed if I owned any III's from 06or the CDP's, knowing that JB couldve used this same treatment for those. And all this coming from someone who does not own anything past 2003, and hashated JB for the past 3 years.

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

First of all, what you do with your money is your own business and I am not hating! However, I would like to know why those people that paid $200+ for these shoes didn't just get a 2001 DS pair from Ebay? I have read that people have paid up to $250+ and I've seen plenty of DS 3's (01) on ebay going for less than $250. Wouldn't be a better investment to buy a shoe that had better quality as opposed to buying a recent edition which most likely will not compare to the quality of the 2001's?

I paid 228 shipped for my pair. I havent been able to find a pair of wearable pair of 01's with non yellowed heel tabs for less than 310 shipped in a sz9.5 or 10. Quality is very good on this pair, and alot better than the trash that came in the cdp. I have 01 black cements, and while the leather is not assoft, its pretty damn close to the 01's.

Back
Top Bottom