Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by ziplockfresh

Where can you get them for 197 shipped?

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]that's wat I'm saying you come in here and tell us this butdon't tell us where!!!!???[/color]

^ co-sign....please let me know so i can get my 3rd pair....
pimp.gif

they're $183 CAN, which turns out to $157.23 US, with $20 shipping to the US, without a resellers fee that comes out to $197.23 US. Keep in mind that mostof the presale orders are close to being full. ($183 with a student discount card, anyone thats not a student will pay more)

I really want a pair but these but the overwhelmingly number of defects are seeming like a bad investment for that price

sounds like theyre tryna F us
i'm just gonna wait and if they come out in the US ill cop if not i'm fine with saving up some money for the space jams. nice little christmas presentfor myself

To those saying their pairs are defective/b-grade; im sorry to hear that.

My pair seems to be flawless. No crooked tongue, no off-stitching, etc. I must've gotten lucky.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

any confirmed international RD or retail price yet?
confirmed international RD is august 8th, $189.99 here in canada, i'm in toronto so sales tax is 13%
GET AT ME IF YOU WANT A PAIR FOR A FAIR PRICE

Wait.... $190 plus tax = $215 ... $215 plus shipping = $230-240 ..... not to dog on you, but it's cheaper to order them early through other sites, save yourself the headache and just cop for yourself man

I've read the Canada price point is either $183 or $189.99 CAD ... somewhere around there. I believe the $189.99 cost ElijahDukes stated, which is $163.25in U.S. dollars according to CNN Money. Then Toronto, Ontario has 2 taxes, which is around 15% or somewhere around that amount (ElijahDukes stated 13%), andthat brings the shoes to $$218.49 CAD, which is $187.74 U.S.

Myself, I'm looking to get 3 pairs

If anyone has specific Toronto info for stores, purchase limit, and best place to buy ..... please share.

no purchase limit as far as i know
Toronto has 2 taxes, but the total of the 2 taxes is 13%
RETAIL ON THEM IN CANADA IS 189.99

Not to be a grapefruit but $250 for alleged b grades aren't worth the risk, esp when you can find heat for a fraction of the price,
24b8bgh.jpg

If you ordered from one of the sites that sell early, dont complain about dirty laces or deformed tongues, know what yourordering.
Im sure there's plenty of legit Nters in canada that can/will help out, patience is the key people!

Why does fininshline keep telling me there getting them in august? the guy showed me his stocklist pictures and everything
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Why does fininshline keep telling me there getting them in august? the guy showed me his stocklist pictures and everything
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

like many said before... finishline/footlocker/champs managers often no little when it comes to releases like this

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

like many said before... finishline/footlocker/champs managers often no little when it comes to releases like this
But if he actually has an order sheet with info then it's not just speculation.

Back
Top Bottom