Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

man oh man...this is definitely going to be one of those 'man i wish i never passed on the chance i had to cop at a reasonable price' ...had to protectmyself from ebay and decided to help some others as well...aug 8/09 can't come fast enough for us in canada! **sidenote** caribana weekend is gonna be livein t.dot , be safe ya'll

funny thing is we havent heard ANYTHING about a supposed US release and time keeps ticking for 09...we're getting info about everything else under the sunthough

I didnt realize they released so soon already! Im going to hope they come to the US, but not for awhile til I can build up some funds. It'd be nice if theydropped in late late September, right around my birthday
wink.gif

smh.gif

Did you guys not hear BabyJ? They have NO chance, if not, VERY VERY little of being officially released in the US. No wonder we don't get much of those"in the know" posting much anymore. Seems as if most people don't even trust the info given by those that have yet to fail us in postinglegitimate, accurate, information about future releases. Or they are just completely ignorant of the information given.

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

smh.gif

Did you guys not hear BabyJ? They have NO chance, if not, VERY VERY little of being officially released in the US. No wonder we don't get much of those "in the know" posting much anymore. Seems as if most people don't even trust the info given by those that have yet to fail us in posting legitimate, accurate, information about future releases. Or they are just completely ignorant of the information given.
quick i hear feet rushing around scrambling to call connects in canada to secure a pair for NEXT WEEK...aug 8/09 is almost upon usya'll...where are those OG's lately to cut up all the people waiting for a US release

Originally Posted by stokleythegr8

We the people of the U S of A deserve for them to be released here in the STATES

why more than anyone else id like to hear this argument...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DCS23

We the people of the U S of A deserve for them to be released here in the STATES

happy.gif
Michael Jordan is from U.S. This is where it originated.

Knowing JB i can't believe they didn't release them here. What happened to the greedy geezers at JB?

does anybody know where promo-shoes ships from? I just placed an order and I was just wondering thanks.

i dunno man....im about to pull the trigger on a preorder for 250 total...but i dunno if its worth it

they say euro only release...but JB is tricky about stuff...i dunno man...might just wait

they would be stupid to pass on the US market

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by DCS23

happy.gif
Michael Jordan is from U.S. This is where it originated.

Knowing JB i can't believe they didn't release them here. What happened to the greedy geezers at JB?

the quality of these are supposed to be better than the regular GR releases so maybe JB decided to not mass produce them for the US market...then again, itdoes seem kind of stupid to not release these in mass quantities here

laugh.gif
At the US deserving these.

I've missed on so many releases simply because of where I live. One release and you are calling for blood.
laugh.gif

Yea, i feel like i'm in no mans land...bite the bullet and pay 200-250 now or wait and pray for prices to drop a bit or a US release

Back
Top Bottom