Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

AHHHHHH!!! Cannot decide whether or not to pull the trigger on ebay.... if I do, I know they will release in the states!!!

Kix-files got there shipment in which can fulfill the first 3 waves of pre-orders, 1st wave will start to ship out 2moro!...... yes
happy.gif

Couldn't wait any longer. Pulled the trigger on ebay for $204.99 free shipping. I hate that most charge extra for bigger sizes, but oh well.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Still no word from Footalog.

As far as what, an order confirmation? Tracking info?
Neither. I have gotten an e-mail confirmation for my order and have not gotten an e-mail with my tracking info. I ordered on Tuesday, so it will be a week tomorrow. Everyone who ordered on this thread said they got an e-mail confirmation of their order and/or an e-mail with tracking info....and I have received neither. I e-mailed them at least three times with no response.
im in the same boat as u.. havent heard a word about tracking, however we did exchange emails because i wanted to cancel my pre-order then idecided to stick with it. he said he would fulfill my order. i tried emailing him again since but no reply. i ordered on july 29

Had a friend that went on vacation to London and she copped them for me on Sat., so I got kinda lucky.

this is the only JB release this year that I would have picked up. but seeing as how they decided to go international on it I have no problem skipping.
on a side note... hope you get your order FLINT. there is nothing worse than sellers not writing you back when you ask a question. something similar happenedto me on the AM87 QS from RMK. people were getting their pairs and I didn't even have a tracking number. multiple emails to them with no response back gotme
mad.gif
. but eventually they shipped them and they got to me very fast. stillmakes me hesitant to order from them again, even considering how well other peoples orders went..

i have a question had anybody ordered from kix files and not receive any conformation about their order cause i place mine on sat and i still haven't heardanything from them but i see that the size i order are now all sold out i got back a reply from pay pal but nothing from them is this common

Yeah I ordered mine and they said mine won't be shipping to the middle of next week because I wear a size 12 and the big sizes were very limited if Idon't hear anything next week I all be getting a refund ASAP

I also ordered from them and the only conformation e-mail I received was PayPal too. But I was told before hand, that the 4th wave would ship around August17th. I wouldn't be to worried about it, I am sure they will send a tracking number when shipped.

The only reason these would release in the states is if they don't sell well overseas but these have pretty much sold out in most footlockers in aus, myadvice would be to get a pair while you can

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Here are my pics. Feels pretty comfy, doesn't have as much cushion as the FR 3s from 06, but overall I want to say the leather feels better than the Blk Cement 3s.

Ordered from promo shoes last week and got them today, very quick delivery for sure and wasn't double boxed, but eh oh well just came in unlabled JB box.

de8261217f124d6a42690720cd6c3d412724df14.jpg

f5026731de12dd5f49d94b2d77da72d2dcb17c8e.jpg
c0f1621b1fd24a922aaef2417689afcc85c1ae45.jpg
i just got my pair in today i got some **#%*d up tounges as well. my left one isnt as bad in the middle but it has asmall dip on the left that almost looks like that dip in the Vs and one of my red eyelets near the bottom sits under the leather. needless to say i was prettyheated cuz i paid 239 shipped off ebay
tired.gif
im going to try to file adispute or something and try to get my money back. gonna post up some pics tomorrow. anyone willing to send me some tounge pics and eyelet pics so i can sendas a comparison to ebay?

Back
Top Bottom