Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Originally Posted by bl45

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Here are my pics. Feels pretty comfy, doesn't have as much cushion as the FR 3s from 06, but overall I want to say the leather feels better than the Blk Cement 3s.

Ordered from promo shoes last week and got them today, very quick delivery for sure and wasn't double boxed, but eh oh well just came in unlabled JB box.

de8261217f124d6a42690720cd6c3d412724df14.jpg
i just got my pair in today i got some **#%*d up tounges as well. my left one isnt as bad in the middle but it has a small dip on the left that almost looks like that dip in the Vs and one of my red eyelets near the bottom sits under the leather. needless to say i was pretty heated cuz i paid 239 shipped off ebay
tired.gif
im going to try to file a dispute or something and try to get my money back. gonna post up some pics tomorrow. anyone willing to send me some tounge pics and eyelet pics so i can send as a comparison to ebay?
indifferent.gif
man... those are some of the MOST f'd uptongues ive seen so far.. id send that sh*t right back.

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

Does anyone know if they were avaliable in the Philippines

nope they were not available...most of us were waiting for it to drop here.
eyes.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Still no word from Footalog.

As far as what, an order confirmation? Tracking info?
Neither. I have gotten an e-mail confirmation for my order and have not gotten an e-mail with my tracking info. I ordered on Tuesday, so it will be a week tomorrow. Everyone who ordered on this thread said they got an e-mail confirmation of their order and/or an e-mail with tracking info....and I have received neither. I e-mailed them at least three times with no response.
You aint alone...haven't gotten an order confirmation or tracking number
ohwell.gif

i dont understand the point in this. in a market we are in now, why would JB deny us the availability to such a hot shoe in the states. thats ridiculous.

i got my shoes from supremenike. i figured dude was legit with all his feedback and stuff but i ended up getting this

left tounge

right tounge

eyelet

back of left shoe

frown.gif

yea dude i think you should ask for some specific picks if buying them off of ebay or something. mine totally werent worth the $225 i paid. ( i think i said235 earlier)

Wow. I already got pics of the ones Im getting and everything is clean.
But dang nike screwed you with that my dude.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
nah that wasnt nike lol... that was the nike BOOTLEGGER

if those are legit.... $$%? where JB quality control?
why dont they jus stop making stupid crap like af1/jordans and dumb colorways that are garbGe.... and just make hot colorways with high quality!

I highly doubt those are fake. They look legit, but thats what you get when you get AJ's that were smuggled out of factories. You're lucky they hadtime to glue the sole on. I dont even think those could qualify for B-grades. I think they would just destroy those. Maybe the FNG put your pair together.

Originally Posted by freshair

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i think he meant supremenike..

Originally Posted by bl45

Originally Posted by freshair

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i think he meant supremenike..
same person if you think about it...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

bl45 pair aint fake are they? they just look like they skipped QC to me.
in a way they are.. theyre not the actual released product...probably stolen in the middle of production and finished up at a non nike ownedfactory. funny how the tongue is always the dead giveaway.. same thing happened with the "early" motorsports XX3

For the pre-orders of AJ3 TB, we will ship your shoes on 11-13 August and send you the tracking number to you soon.
Please be patient.

Also, we will restock some sizes too. Please send us messages if you want to secure your sizes, thanks!

WOW. Those 3's up there look terrible. Thank gawd I didn't jump the gun early on these.. I'll wait a little longer for these bootlegging pairs toget washed away.

i was willing to drop 250 max on these anything more and i might as well cop the 01 retroes. well i jus won them for 231 shipped on ebay, now jus gotta get emin my hands

If anybody is still interested in True Blues from footlocker Germany with receipts, check my signature.
I will take orders untill Friday! Prices for a single pair might be worse than ebay right now but i can get you any size and as many as you want. If you takemore than 1 pair it beats most of the ebay prices out there.

Back
Top Bottom