Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ta2and0

White sole just killed those...........

Soles are gray, so it makes it a little better

I might would get them on sale, but I doubt it

When I saw them for the first time, they look not so bad.

Until it grew on me, thanks to Fabolous.

COP? Gotta check my money. I'd like to.

October 1st, according to my guy that works at FA, here in Oklahoma. IDK how true this is.. But RMK had the same release date

i had the white flips but flipped em' they were nice but lacking and i almost feel the same way about these but im a sucker for all black kicks and coincidentally i like almost everything with silver lol

Originally Posted by jones23me

October 1st, according to my guy that works at FA, here in Oklahoma. IDK how true this is.. But RMK had the same release date

cool with me
pimp.gif

hope swoosh gives these the "stealth and cardinal treatment"
laugh.gif

Why do people complain about certain shoes (like these flips) being released. Like the guy above who says this is a cheap move by jb? How is it a cheap move, did jb do something wrong to you. Its just a shoe a jb is doing what shoe companies are supposed to do, release new shoes. I mean you can say you dislike the colorway but to complain and say its a cheap move by jb, I don't understand the logic there. Anyways, I think this colorway is crack and I hope they do release on 10/1, I'm ready to start rocking these already.

KMante wrote:
Definitely gonna be my winter kicks

these look great on the feet and hope they release a little later so i could collect some money no job ftl
frown.gif

The more pics I see (plus that video), I'm liking them more and more but I think I'm going to need to see them in person before actually copping a pair. The fact that the Black Cements are dropping a month later is also putting the brakes on these being "instant cop".

Originally Posted by riddla713

Why do people complain about certain shoes (like these flips) being released. Like the guy above who says this is a cheap move by jb? How is it a cheap move, did jb do something wrong to you. Its just a shoe a jb is doing what shoe companies are supposed to do, release new shoes. I mean you can say you dislike the colorway but to complain and say its a cheap move by jb, I don't understand the logic there.

Originally Posted by poonsaloon

The more pics I see (plus that video), I'm liking them more and more but I think I'm going to need to see them in person before actually copping a pair. The fact that the Black Cements are dropping a month later is also putting the brakes on these being "instant cop".

The Black Cat III looks better. That's not a good thing.

And with the Cements coming out in a couple months...not sure why anyone would consider these
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I'm out the game but i'm copping these.
HAHA! "Like button"! This is funny. But yeah...I think these are fresh. What the original flips didn't do, but aaaaalllllmost did...These hit right on the money!! I want these. And if you don't....Fine! Back off!!!
devil.gif
Hahaha!!

Oh, it's grey? Thanks for the correction and I too,
may consider copping if it's on sale tho.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ta2and0

White sole just killed those...........

Soles are gray, so it makes it a little better

I might would get them on sale, but I doubt it

Thanks for the correction and I too,may consider copping if it'd be available on sale though.

Im a big fan of all black Jordans.. I woulda preferred an all leather upper.. But its all good.
Mark me down for at least one pair.

Yeah that video that SNEAKERADDICTZ made on youtube made the shoes look A LOT better than the pics I've been seeing. Kind of making me change my mind on these. Any confirmation on the 10/1 release date or is that all talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom