Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

That's so smart to give celebrities free shoes before they release instead of paying for advertising.

Repped for accuracy.

I remember the theme used to be "year of the __ model" and that was it. We would get a couple og colors then a couple retro+ and that was pretty much it. Was so chill. We used to toss the football and make jokes with strangers while in line.

It's kinda tense in line these days... Well last that I checked :lol:

I was just talking to someone about this. JB is phasin out the 23rd anniversary theme and trynna do it on the low. If the aquas and chrome 8 drops this year, what's left for 2016? 30th anniversary is trumping 23rd anniversary.

From a marketing/business standpoint, however, I can see how selling several of the same model of Jordan in one calender year might hurt sales. There are likely people that won't buy retro x because they already bought 2 pairs of that retro over the last couple months.

Damn are these limited? One FTL and all villas doing a raffle here.

Last edited:
Damn are these limited? One FTL and all villas doing a raffle here.

All retros are "limited" in the sense that they sell out instantly the day they drop. But it's not "limited" like it will be impossible to buy. If you go on Nike dot com or champs or foot locker at 10:00 am est when they release you should be able to get a pair easy. I got Oreos pretty easy from Nike and that was a more hyped release. Trying to get it from a retail store is way harder they do raffles for almost every retro they release every Saturday.

Every time I look at it I say one day I'll regret passing up. But I don'tIke them that much I dunno what's wrong with me

Back
Top Bottom