Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

My homie at a local footaction showed me these the double nickels,foams,XX stealth,Kids Retro X and I must say these are real nice.It's like a Dark Teal

I still wanna try online n double up on these

All 4's this year i gotta have 2x pears

A lot of people will not be able to get these on release day and the resale prices will be high.

Speak for yourself on that one. Let the shoe gods be with you.

I still wanna try online n double up on these

All 4's this year i gotta have 2x pears

Serious. Im really thinking about getting 4-6 pears to be on some funny ish like i did with the marvins. I just need to see them in person. That is all.

Last edited:
I hope these are as easy to find after sat like the lady libertys but I doubt it. I didn't care for these till more pics were released this week.
doesn't matter what color 4s are seems like they will always be hard to cop even if they sit. they will be gone within the next day. completely diff from 10s. 

a Friend and all the Employee's at FTL he works at got shut down for pairs.

they got 12 pairs too and no employee's can hold a pair for themselves.. COLD 

Mgr is making them Raffle all 12

I gotta help him now online with a pair...  
indifferent.gif

Anyone checkout ndc2u.com? $239
laugh.gif
 Good idea in theory but not think about what you're doing. You're basically waiting for nike to ban your address once they find out a proxy bot completed checkout for you. If it was for any other site, then I say go for it but NDC stays banning people. Nike's site is the most infiltrated with bots. 

Have guaranteed pair from local hibbett sports store. Only place that will even be getting these around me. Usually get all mine from finishline using rewards

I know about 5 different Champs stores...and none of them are getting them.  I hate to say it, but these do sound type limited.  I saw them in person yesterday on Fordham Road and honestly wasn't impressed.  Teal is one of my favorite colors and the truest form of teal was the outsole.  The teal on the upper looks green mixed with the grey on the Liberty 10's.  I can't lie though, the leather is butter soft and feels like that worn cowboy boot leather, but I know me, if I copped, I would have severe buyers remorse.  Good luck to everyone copping tomorrow.  As for me, $190 saved for the white metallic 5's

got a call last night for my size 11 but after seeing these in person i might have to pass....they're a lot duller than all of the pics i've seen

Back
Top Bottom