Air Jordan Retro IV "Teal" (03/14/15 $190)

The Toro's had a clean colorway that complimented the shoe. These look like ****, I don't know why someone would buy this over all the other heat that's coming out next year.

im copping these bday on march 17 so a cool bday shoe

My Dad's is on the 17th as well. Mine is on the 22nd and I'll definitely be picking these up for the bday. Might pick up the double nickel X's that come out on the 28th for my bday as well!

Man, jordan brand needs to simplify some of the colorways or at least have better color combos...

I actually like these but won't cop because of the columbias and Oreos

yup whats even more ******ed is nike charging 190 for these
laugh.gif

Yeah nike is trippin... lol

I'm a big fan of the retro 4's but these teal pair doesn't do much for me. Green glows was a much better colorway IMO and I don't like green kicks. Haha

The color is different. Idk I like the material in the pictures. I agree the color is something commonly not worn but nothing a pair of black jeans, joggers and a white tee, black tee cant fix. I been looking at this since last year. Don't mind adding this to the collection. IMO I like these over the Columbia's due to the fact me and white shoes don't get along to well. Hence why my legend blues haven't seen daylight. They'll just be on display.

Last edited:
im copping these bday on march 17 so a cool bday shoe

My Dad's is on the 17th as well. Mine is on the 22nd and I'll definitely be picking these up for the bday. Might pick up the double nickel X's that come out on the 28th for my bday as well!
already bruh this gon be my first Cop of the year my March to may pick ups gon be crazy and shout out to yo pops

I really like this cw but the white on the front of the outsole kills these for me. It pops when it's brand new but when you start wearing them (assuming you, ya know, wear your sneakers) all bets are off...

Looks like it will be the first remastered IV with smooth leather.  Both Columbia and Oreo have that tumbled leather on em

Back
Top Bottom