Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Good news if there are more, but with the bad quality already being a trend of recent retro's, and some not so recent, I can only imagine the quality that might show up on the newly made pairs they are rushing to make a deadline for.
I dont know but I can also say that some stores were shipped pairs so look out if you trying to cop the good ones..

XIs and IVs on 12/22. That should be a fun day...
BLACK/RED XI's release on DECEMBER 21, 2012.  BLACK/RED XI's release on DECEMBER 21, 2012.  BLACK/RED XI's release on DECEMBER 21, 2012. 

BLACK/RED XI's release on DECEMBER 21, 2012.  BLACK/RED XI's release on DECEMBER 21, 2012.  BLACK/RED XI's release on DECEMBER 21, 2012.

I just can't figure out why people keep making up this Dec 22 RD, when it was never even a possibility or even discussed.  These have been Dec 21st for MONTHS.

Last edited:
from CP3

z58fpv.jpg

Just got info from my source (the same one that gave me info about the Olives being limited and everyone talked trash on me, now they see the stores are not getting them or only have less than a fsr)

Thunder IV's were moved back to produce more at the last min, so they will have at least double or triple the amount that were supposed to drop this weekend.... From his understanding they have put everything on hold at the factory (something never done before because they are working on kicks about 6 months in advance) and are only working on making these so they can meet the Dec. date.... Take it for what its worth, and if anyone could back me on this, please speak up... But these are no longer QS numbers....
Hope this is true :smokin

JUST MADE MY NIGHT...if this is legit Ill be able to get 'em now!!!!
This was the first date I heard and saw last week, then the 22nd started popping up this week as a date.  Same person that posted that said they work at FNL and Thunder IV's were on their release manifest for Dec 26th too.

well its going to be a crazy 6 weeks coming up my NT FAM.....

i really wish they were dropping on nov 17th that way its more spend out

having the cool grey 9's , bred 11's , black foams . and thunder 4's all together like that means i have to pick and choose

on top of all that its xmas and i have to drop mad $$$$$ for my girl and kids...... i dont know what the hell i am going to do

i did have my list

olive 9's
thunder 4's ( i already have a ds pair of thunder's with the jacket and lightning's with the t-shirt from the first release in 2006)
slim jenkins 9's
bred 4's
pink foams
doernbecher 9's
cool grey 9's
bred 11's

this is crazy with all these shoes dropping , i just hope i can get what i want...................................................peace23

So much for people trading these for DBs.
laugh.gif

Definitely a consolation prize for people who may miss out on the XI's.

well its going to be a crazy 6 weeks coming up my NT FAM.....
i really wish they were dropping on nov 17th that way its more spend out
having the cool grey 9's , bred 11's , black foams . and thunder 4's all together like that means i have to pick and choose
on top of all that its xmas and i have to drop mad $$$$$ for my girl and kids...... i dont know what the hell i am going to do
i did have my list
olive 9's
thunder 4's ( i already have a ds pair of thunder's with the jacket and lightning's with the t-shirt from the first release in 2006)
slim jenkins 9's
bred 4's
pink foams
doernbecher 9's
cool grey 9's
bred 11's
this is crazy with all these shoes dropping , i just hope i can get what i want...................................................peace23
Right... Time to break my list down...

Must get

Olive 9's (copped already)

Thunder 4's (got on lock)

Pink Foams

Red Answer 4's

Good info find, my man... I only rep for info like that. My FNL guy said they showed up in his system too, this morning. Day after xmas RD obviously.

Good info find, my man... I only rep for info like that. My FNL guy said they showed up in his system too, this morning. Day after xmas RD obviously.
No problem.  It sounds like people are much happier with the Dec 26th RD too.  Maybe not all, but what can ya do.  It's gonna be interesting that day, with all of the xmas returns and how it has turned into a really busy shopping day now too.  A lot of people will be out in the morning trying to be the first to those post christmas sales, some that are as good as black Friday deals.

So much for people trading these for DBs. :lol:

Definitely a consolation prize for people who may miss out on the XI's.

yea its a let down, i think im gonna skip these. they arent that great i just wanted them for trade bait.

bred IV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>these by a mile

My FNL guy says Dec.26 ... My Footlocker guy says Dec.22 ... Maybe an eastbay rep can come in and clear this up for us.

Back
Top Bottom