Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

So not only do you not know the most basic sneaker website on the net, you also don't know how to post correctly. Approval process return please? :smh:

Nike dot com.  I'm not new to sneakers, nor the game.  I'm old, and don't know these acronyms the kids use either.  Took me a min to get a lot of them down.
lolshticefmicaiafomc!!!! 
laughing out loud so hard that I cant even finish my ice cream and I almost fell off my chair. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Got a chance to get ds db4 in trade for vnds 04 breds 13s and 99 4s breds in good shape. What you guys think??

Nike dot com.  I'm not new to sneakers, nor the game.  I'm old, and don't know these acronyms the kids use either.  Took me a min to get a lot of them down.
Thanks man, i Thought that but was not sure... I will be 31 in 21 days and i been doing this since lost boyz was making music.

These kids be killing me with that ****.

Aye bro ignore the people who are jerks here just ask away and I'm sure someone will be glad to help you out.

Hey guys, I don't even care where I am posting.  Don't care if the answers to my questions are even in the post before mine.  Doesn't matter.  I'm new here, and I want everyone's connects.  I want all the info you got on the new releases.  I got video games to play and pizza rolls to eat.  No time to do my own research or even read the current thread for any info.  I want to know where the absolute easiest place to cop the hottest releases is.  And don't gimme any of that BS where i show up and have to wait in line for 15 minutes.  I want to get in, get my shoes, and get outta there.  And don't be telling me no websites by name.  You give me a link directly to the shoes, with my size ready to go.  I ain't got time for that other crap.  While you're at it, I really want these for under retail too, so make sure you hook it up with any discounts.  No time to get those myself either.

And I don't wanna hear no BS about my post either.  And don't worry, I will be posting this in every single thread for any shoes that come out in the next 4 weeks.  Hell I will probably even ask about any random shoe in any random thread. 

So what's it gonna be bruhs, where the hell can i great these bread space jams that this thread is about??

Last edited:
Hey guys, I don't even care where I am posting.  Don't care if the answers to my questions are even in the post before mine.  Doesn't matter.  I'm new here, and I want everyone's connects.  I want all the info you got on the new releases.  I got video games to play and pizza rolls to eat.  No time to do my own research or even read the current thread for any info.  I want to know where the absolute easiest place to cop the hottest releases is.  And don't gimme any of that ******** where i show up and have to wait in line for 15 minutes.  I want to get in, get my shoes, and get outta there.  And don't be telling me no websites by name.  You give me a link directly to the shoes, with my size ready to go.  I ain't got time for that other ****.  While you're at it, I really want these for under retail too, so make sure you hook it up with any discounts.  No time to get those myself either.

And I don't wanna hear no bull **** about my post either.  And don't worry, I will be posting this in every single thread for any shoes that come out in the next 4 weeks.  Hell I will probably even ask about any random shoe in any random thread. 

So what's it gonna be bruhs, where the hell can i great these bread space jams that this thread is about??
can yall tell me the same info or PM me so i can see if my mom will buy me the new nikes
roll.gif

This.
Still waiting to see if its confirmed for a Canada release. If not, Ah well.
Footlocker.ca put their release calendar up for December and it isn't on there.

Manager at West Edmonton Mall said it was 50/50 that they get them.

i was about to do a custom with a all red upper on the IVs if they dropped id cop no question unless they hypebeast kill the release id rather pass then deal with that

Hoping these are an easy RSVP cop like most of the recent releases have been for me. Would really like to cap off the year with all of the black pairs of IVs that dropped this year. The quality has been noticeably better than on the white pairs.

The Retro IV Thunders are coming to Footaction 12.22. Stay tuned for all of the details. pic.twitter.com/5hxXm7ZQ

From Foot Locker:

RELEASE UPDATE: We will be releasing the Jordan Retro IV "Thunder" at Foot Locker and House of Hoops stores on 12/22.

Online or bust for me. I am not going to try hard at all for this release

Same here... It's not a must cop for me but if I can land a pair, that be great.

Yeah, the only reason i would get these is to have all the IVs that released this year, but I doubt I go hard for these. If they are at any of my local spots later in the day, I'll swoop them up, but no big deal. I went HARD on IVs this year, so it would be nice to have all 2012 IVs.

@FLUnlocked: RELEASE UPDATE: We will be releasing the Jordan Retro IV "Thunder" at Foot Locker and House of Hoops stores on 12/22.

Back
Top Bottom