Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

These are being slept on in my area too.. Majority of Families only going after XI tickets..

Don't matter though.. These will still be just as hard to get because less pairs produced.

Yes, the Charcoal VII's had duraback which was a stronger and better material than the Bred IV's which were nubuck.
Ahhh... i see. 

I doubt anybody can really answer this, but;

Is one more expensive to manufacture than the other is it comparable

in production costs and how to they determine which material to use on a retro?

Honestly, durabuck creases worsen and nu tends to be more pliable (still

wear my varsity red VI's almost on a semi weekly basis, of all my shoes they

get the most rotation) and retain that streamlined look more effectively. 

Also prefer how nubuck feels. The hairs/fibers give it a smooth texture

(almost infant derriere-like, but not as squishy and doesn't always smell like

poo unless you steps on it).

Well - good luck on the Thunders to everybody.

Don't really have much to match it with as i don't own many yellow garments

(unless i'm exposing the stains on my tighty mcwhities). 

Crikey.

LOL I wish these were a 2 per limit.... NDC still hasn't confirmed whether this is a TLO release or not yet.  I am leaning towards TLO.  CG9's and blk/red XI's are both GR's, but I was still surprised to see that they weren't TLO.  NDC also said the stealth foams were gonna be TLO until Thursday, then they changed their tune.

They already said it's Twitter link only for these.

I bring my gun to all releases, but than again i bring my gun everywhere.  Me not having my gun is kinda like forgetting my cell phone. I have a concealed handgun license though.
Why? Even with your concealed ID you can go to jail if you end up hurting someone.

I understand why you would in all honesty but just want to know your reasoning.

I'm too scared to bring mine even though it's the car but with the laws I make sure gun in the glove, clip in the trunk...cause I'm scared I'd kill someone.

I got too much to lose over shoes so if someone wants to try me for my pair, so be it, you have yourself a free pair of Js.

No hate or salt. I was just curious. 

Nike in canada got a lot of pairs ! Hit me up with a dm if ypu want a pair . $350 or trades.

this fool :smh:

People aint sleeping on this, its just not priority this week. 90% of the people who's going to be missing out on the Bred 11 will be salty and gunning for these to make up for it.

Last edited:
oh its not that i intend to hurt someone. I pray to god that the only thing in my life im gonna ever shot at is metal plates, but to me its always better to be safe than sorry.  and its not that i bring to a release thinking that i am gonna stop someone from robbing me its just that i bring it everywhere thats not a government building, school , or bar.  I believe like you that my life or someones life on my hands is not worth $180.  But if someone were to hurt me or my little brother that normally goes with me, i would want a way to protect us.
Why? Even with your concealed ID you can go to jail if you end up hurting someone.

I understand why you would in all honesty but just want to know your reasoning.

I'm too scared to bring mine even though it's the car but with the laws I make sure gun in the glove, clip in the trunk...cause I'm scared I'd kill someone.

I got too much to lose over shoes so if someone wants to try me for my pair, so be it, you have yourself a free pair of Js.

No hate or salt. I was just curious. 

roosevelt is giving out tickets this morning I'm here right now. come to the bottom of macys parking garage theres only 12 people on line. I'm wearing my beater cement 3s and a diamond hoody come holla.

roosevelt is giving out tickets this morning I'm here right now. come to the bottom of macys parking garage theres only 12 people on line. I'm wearing my beater cement 3s and a diamond hoody come holla.
thought about it, but after pulling an all nighter, not worth it. passing on these.

didnt bother doing any hw on these because i figured they werent coming out in gs sizes. most QS dont. now im scrambling trying to figure out how imma get these
mean.gif

^ I would rather get the thunders than Breds because a lot of people are just jumping to the 11s hype and i don't think alot of people no bout the 4s so there might be a better chance on winning the raffle

i hope i get these, i'd rather get these than the bred 11s
Same I went to Footlocker Sunday at 6am with my girl hoping to get secured tickets for the thunders they were about 60 people waiting, I was 4th in line Manager comes out and says they will be doing the Thunder raffle Monday not guaranteed, so grabbed 2 guaranteed tickets for the playoff XI.

I am one of the few that would like to get these instead of the XI's this week. 

My local champs only allowed people to enter the raffle for the XI's or IV's. Not both.

I thought that was cool, so the people who struck out on the XI's would not get the thunders as a back-up plan.

oh its not that i intend to hurt someone. I pray to god that the only thing in my life im gonna ever shot at is metal plates, but to me its always better to be safe than sorry.  and its not that i bring to a release thinking that i am gonna stop someone from robbing me its just that i bring it everywhere thats not a government building, school , or bar.  I believe like you that my life or someones life on my hands is not worth $180.  But if someone were to hurt me or my little brother that normally goes with me, i would want a way to protect us.
gotcha. I would probably have it on me if I were out with my girl or nephew if these dumb shoes were involved.

A worker at FTL said his mom got beat up for some J's he had her take to his car during a release. I was just sickened by what this has become.

gotcha. I would probably have it on me if I were out with my girl or nephew if these dumb shoes were involved.

A worker at FTL said his mom got beat up for some J's he had her take to his car during a release. I was just sickened by what this has become.
Pathetic and heartless people..
mean.gif

Disgusts me..

To those kids camping at Roosevelt to get the tickets for these at 10 PM. When I walked passed you I forgot to tell you that they handed the tickets out this morning instead of tonight. Sorry lol.

Back
Top Bottom