Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

Nope, whoever used that $5 off shipping is gonna get a canceled order.  It is well known you can't use that, and well known that they will cancel that order
Why would they cancel an order that THEIR system allowed a coupon code on? Usually when a product is excluded, it'll tell you when you try to enter it or it won't be applied.

Nope, whoever used that $5 off shipping is gonna get a canceled order.  It is well known you can't use that, and well known that they will cancel that order

does that mean cancelled pairs go back up on the site? :nerd:
guess im not sleeping tonight :smh:

does that mean cancelled pairs go back up on the site? :nerd:
guess im not sleeping tonight :smh:

probably not tonight.

not tryna dissuade you or anything, but i don't think they would cancel orders until possibly later tomorrow

Last edited:
another easy cop off jj. easier than the 11's. im glad those 11's came out yesterday and totally overshadowed these.
yeah my local champs didn't even do a line up for guaranteed tickets for these i didn't even know they where getting them .. how i found out was  as i was paying for my 11's i heard some dude  say you guys got any more thunder 4 tickets i was like what! you guys are getting those,  they where like yup i was like let me get a 9.5 then.. but she tells me all they had was a 9 so i don't know if i'm gonna grab them or not don't really have time to look all over for people to trade for my size, and i really don't do the reselling thing so i just might let these go.. i should at least go try them on .. but i have all previous 4's that dropped this year minus the fire reds and the 9.5 fits perfect and my cavs are 10 and they fit fine to just a little roomy so i'm thinking a 9 is gonna be to small

:lol:

None of you have figured out that "sense" and "Jimmy Jazz" don't go together?

They cancel orders all the time... sure, sometimes they put those orders up, but still... JJ is just as bad as FNL (if not worse... just smaller/less notoriety).

Don't know why everyone keeps complaining, yet still tries to use it. It's really a last/desperation option.

Why would they cancel an order that THEIR system allowed a coupon code on? Usually when a product is excluded, it'll tell you when you try to enter it or it won't be applied.
They cancel it because they don't give two craps about you and your order.  They put a disclaimer on new Jordan retro releases, right on the page, that no discounts of any kind will be accepted.  They are not computer geniuses over there, obviously.  And they cancel your order when they come in on Monday to process it.  That code is on there 365 days a year, you wonder why the people that get em every time don't use it?

You could have used coupon code LK51 as well, and you would have saved 5% tonight.  Then you would have saved 100% on Monday.

Should this be an easy cop tomorrow morning on NDC? I am on the fence about these and don't want to be dissapointed waking up for them and not be able to get them.

Should this be an easy cop tomorrow morning on NDC? I am on the fence about these and don't want to be dissapointed waking up for them and not be able to get them.

If you know what you're doing FNL and NDC should be relatively smooth in the morning.

i dont know if someone post this question but does anyone know if theres a limit of 1 pair or 2 on ndc

Local FNL sucks at lying..

They're doing first come first serve..

But they claimed they hadn't gotten their shipment when I asked this morning..

So whenever they do receive them they are just going to put them for sale..

Could be any random time.. In the next few days..
indifferent.gif

Local FNL sucks at lying..
They're doing first come first serve..
But they claimed they hadn't gotten their shipment when I asked this morning..
So whenever they do receive them they are just going to put them for sale..
Could be any random time.. In the next few days..:stoneface:

Well technically this is what QS' are supposed to be like.

I don't think JJ cancels orders because of a shipping coupon. Their system is a little slow on updating quantities. Its probably whos orders go to "warehouse" status first. Their shipping charges are all screwed up now n e ways.

I don't think JJ cancels orders because of a shipping coupon. Their system is a little slow on updating quantities. Its probably whos orders go to "warehouse" status first. Their shipping charges are all screwed up now n e ways.
They cancel orders if you use a code. We know. It's happened to many a NTer

Back
Top Bottom