Air Jordan Retro V low Fire Red March 2016

For those who dont want to cop these for retail you can get these below retail on Footlocker with the code LKS16M3K 20% off & free shipping. It comes out to $139.99 you just pay the tax. Crazy how these just dropped Saturday and they are already getting discount privileges

Wow, these must really not be moving, have either of the black 8s gone on sale yet?

I like these better than the highs due to the black netting. The clear netting yellows worse than any sole ever has.

Last edited:
saw a few female on feet shots of these. look nice in smaller sizes. i wish i could predict which shoe will hit outlets

Wow, these must really not be moving, have either of the black 8s gone on sale yet?

I like these better than the highs due to the black netting. The clear netting yellows worse than any sole ever has.
Nope the 8's are still retail price which is crazy as well with Marvin The Martian's in my area they still are retail. But to see something which sat for 2 to 3 days max and they slapped retail on them. Heck I be fighting just to get some percentage off of a shoe that has been sitting for almost a year

I don't think I've ever seen a topic get less of a response. I wonder how they sold.

A classic kick that should not have been altered in any way. 5's just don't look good as a low. Just like 8's.

Yeah, I've never liked V lows. And the bad thing all the colorways they've released I liked and would have probably gotten as a mid.

Instead all of it's going to outlets.

Last edited:
I totally agree I don't think the low concept should have ever been introduced. But like I told someone even though i dont like lows if I can get them cheaper than retail then I'll add them to the collection

Managed to cop from Villa this morning for $87.50 shipped. Can't complain. I am glad I wait. I guess they had taken down the page.

Back
Top Bottom