Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

Got the call for these not too long ago. I really thought I wasn't going to get called since the HOH likes to make calls on Wednesday over here to get it over with. 10s are one of my favorite models plus they are pretty comfy.

u happen to see that second colorway? i am wondering if the bulls really have better leather quality
If you're talking Libetry 10s, no ,I didnt see them.

I Did get to hold the Bulls over 10s, leather is good , and relatively soft. There's not a big difference from Chi Xs, but the leather is softer on Bulls over 10s.

No call... smh you fellas think stores are still going to make calls tomorrow?

Not 100 on your locale, assuming Philly from the avy, if so everybodys closed now.
Just call your stores u raffled at in the am ,and ask if they already made the calls for the raffle winners.

If so, you better find your highest inventory spot for fcfs, or you gotta try your luck online.

Last edited:
Not 100 on your locale, assuming Philly from the avy, if so everybodys closed now.
Just call your stores u raffled at in the am ,and ask if they already made the calls for the raffle winners.

If so, you better find your highest inventory spot for fcfs, or you gotta try your luck online.

Hopefully or I will be online

I put in about 12 raffles between the LL and BoB's, and only got 1 phone call back for the BoB's.

Lotta yall giving up on calls, don't yet. There were alot of releases this week on diff days they had to do calls for all of em. Could still get calls for both 10s today (friday)

I put in a single raffle at my local HoH (Champ's was doing FCFS, so it was raffle or online) and I asked when they would call since they usually call Friday but the Launch Locator said Wednesday/Thursday. The employee told me they honestly didn't know when they would do calls because they hadn't received all of the pears and they had to have them all before calling, I got a call at 9:20pm last night so I'm assuming they got a late shipment and did as many calls last night and will do the rest today for those holding out hope. Gotta love winning raffles, knowing that you have a pair you really want on a crazy shoe release weekend gives a great calming feeling :pimp:.

this thread is surprisingly quiet for a red shoe. I think if it was a more hyped model like the 3,4,5 13,11 even with the strange choice of sole it would be a lot more noise about them.

10s don't get that much hype. So I think that contributes to the quietness. But hey I ain't complaining

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom