Air Jordan Retro X "Bulls Over Broadway" (02/14/15 $190)

The bigger picture, if you wear shoes they crease, get use to it.  If you don't care for creasing, pick a different hobby, maybe collect sandals or something. I think part of it has to do with people wanting to resell after wearing. 10's have always crease magnets, look at the toe box, it's asking for it! The leather debate is beating a dead horse, wait til' they remaster the remastered pairs and tack on another 30-40 buck on retail price... There is no winning :rofl:   Rant over

Good rant, I'm so tired of hearing people complain. Either buy the shoe or keep it moving.

My local HOH had a pair of BOB 10s sitting at the register.  When the employee told me it was my size and brought it over knew I needed to resist the urge.  I was always on the fence with these and made up my mind I was going to pass and wait for the double nickels, but if a pair were to fall on my lap...tough to pass.  However once I got them in my hands, I noticed they were creased up like a mofo.  Supposedly dude returned them for the Oreos that day.  He must have done laps in his house with those 10's on lol.  I don't mind creasing at all but I don't want them creased out of the box.  Long story short, creases saved me some money.

@FinishLine: We have additional pairs of the "Bulls Over Broadway" Jordan 10 http://t.co/wQSUqD7jh3/s/6qeC http://t.co/IbxAkhUffm/s/nlQI

What's left
29ksyf4.jpg

Last edited:
They have seven size 12's left my size . So if you are size 12 there might still be a few mins left to cop one

I thought it wasn't bad. I seen a brand new pair and just like i read in an earlier post it was already creasef in some places and had a bunch of fingerprints on them and according to the guy at footlocker i was the "first" to handle them

I thought it wasn't bad. I seen a brand new pair and just like i read in an earlier post it was already creasef in some places and had a bunch of fingerprints on them and according to the guy at footlocker i was the "first" to handle them

Carnies >>>>> FTL employee's LOL

Who liked the quality on these???
I guess me? I'm gonna come out and say it, best colorway of the 10 so far, with the powder blues and chicago a close 2nd and 3rd.

As for quality, sure it's softer leather than some of the 10s that came out in 2012. But I'd take that over the crap that came out then, or even the powder blues and venoms last year.

Is it worth retail? Probably not. But the leather has been as good as it's ever been so I'm not complaining.

Stoked I managed to pick these up today swiftly before the splash page came up. Passed on them orig. and regretted it once I saw them in person. 

I guess me? I'm gonna come out and say it, best colorway of the 10 so far, with the powder blues and chicago a close 2nd and 3rd.

As for quality, sure it's softer leather than some of the 10s that came out in 2012. But I'd take that over the crap that came out then, or even the powder blues and venoms last year.

Is it worth retail? Probably not. But the leather has been as good as it's ever been so I'm not complaining.

I would agree with you that it's the best material that has came out but to me it just didn't feel right. However i will admit that paying $190 did make me pass on them.

My pair finally came today.....

Nice packaging, Eastbay! Nobody even has to guess whats in my package......Easy pickings if somebody really wanted to do me dirty.

The quality I must say is very very good imo. Im loving these. They look better in person. The butter soft leather is FUEGO.

All is good except for a bigass crease on my right toxbox and I havent even put my feet in them yet. It wouldnt be as bad if it was one of those slight surface creases....but this one goes inwards 
ohwell.gif
My sneakershields make it look not so bad though. I dont mind creasing on butter soft leather, but itd b nice if i was the one to crease them cause I wore them...I

I dont know about anyone else, but these are super TTS for me. Im a size 11 and they fit VERY snug, like a glove. Half a size down would be RIP to my toes. I mite have to look for doubleup on these. Anyone know any spots in NYC or online with an 11 or 11.5?

Last edited:
^^^ congrats on the pickup. I've copped 3 retros so far this year and I think these are my favorites, and I hate 10's. I think I just love the CW. Enjoy your new kicks

Finally got in to see a pair of these at a store and I have to say the leather is absolutely amazing :pimp:

Colorway is garbage tho

Nothing is amazing about the leather. Are you high?

yea, maybe "amazing" was a bit of an exaggeration, but compared to the chi 10s that dropped a few years ago, these BOBs really are on a whole nother level specifically in terms of leather.

Missed on these so I got me a pair of Oreos instead. Wasn't as big on Oreos but now looking back on it I am glad it worked out the way it did.

Last edited:
saw em in person last week and they felt so foamy. the quality didn't do it for me at all. easy pass

Still glad I didn't pass and picked these up. They're getting more and more comfortable as I wear them. Pretty snug at first, but not too tight. Still not as comfortable as the 13s from last year, but much better than the 6s. And the quality is much better...reminds of the materials they used in the late 90s, early 2000s.

Last edited:
Missed on these so I got me a pair of Oreos instead. Wasn't as big on Oreos but now looking back on it I am glad it worked out the way it did.

lol i did the same thing but i got the Xs instead of the oreos i released them from cart last min

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom