Air Jordan Retro X "Lady Liberty" (02/14/15 $190)

I wonder if resellers are returning their pairs. Maybe thats why theres so many restocks
laugh.gif

Wouldn't be surprised, dope shoe but still chilling on shelves. These might be a sleeper in a few years.

If anyone bought these PERIOD to resell and flip must also believe in santa and hopes and dreams.
I dont know, I think certain ppl could've been deceived by these. Dope colorway and the all red colorway screams flip. Seemed to be overproduced and the exception to the rule. Lets see if psny xs will flip or no.

If anyone bought these PERIOD to resell and flip must also believe in santa and hopes and dreams.
I dont know, I think certain ppl could've been deceived by these. Dope colorway and the all red colorway screams flip. Seemed to be overproduced and the exception to the rule. Lets see if psny xs will flip or no.

They may gain value in time. Some people are just short sighted.

Don't forget, the toro 4s weren't selling for much due to the initial supply.... But once they dry up..... It's a different story.

Don't forget, the toro 4s weren't selling for much due to the initial supply.... But once they dry up..... It's a different story.
I agree. But toros weren't sitting in fsr a month after the RD, Thats the difference.

Everywhere around NJ/NY.
Gotcha. I'm under the firm belief I'm not meant to have them. I was gonna grab em last week but I lucked up on the Barcelona 7s.
Oh well. Lol

That NY area may have been blessed with a ton of pairs due to the all star game.
I know these sold out in the areas of MD I've gone or only have a small amount of sizes around.

These did the liberty and bob release kinda weird around here. Some spots only got the liberty while other stores in the same chain got the bobs and they didn't get multiple size runs either.

I agree. But toros weren't sitting in fsr a month after the RD, Thats the difference.

The Xs aren't sitting in FSR everywhere.
Additionally, the toro 4s took a bit to be completely gone in some spots also.
Finally, the red Vs.... That pack took forever to sell out. I mean months and you already know what they go for these days.

You can pretty much throw all of the older numbered Jordans in a hat, og color and retro+, and 9/10 they will be with more than retail for each one you pull out.

The Xs aren't sitting in FSR everywhere.
Additionally, the toro 4s took a bit to be completely gone in some spots also.
Finally, the red Vs.... That pack took forever to sell out. I mean months and you already know what they go for these days.

You can pretty much throw all of the older numbered Jordans in a hat, og color and retro+, and 9/10 they will be with more than retail for each one you pull out.
yea you're right, I didn't take into account spots outside the tristate area. Over here they are available in fsr. 2009 was a completely different time than now, I think that pack even went on sale.

Back
Top Bottom