Air Jordan Retro X "Lady Liberty" (02/14/15 $190)

These are actually pretty cool, imo. I'd grab these if the top of the outsole was black instead of, well, whatever that is. Too busy...

Lady Liberty joints are flames. Definitely passing on those Bulls over Broadway joints...I have enough all red Jordans...you guys can go ape**** for them.

Also, I'm copping the Chicago X's "Double-Nickel" even though I shouldn't since I still very painfully remember that game when Mike came back from playing baseball only to drop 55 on my beloved Knicks. Poor John Starks had nothing for Mike.

...but I can't get the double-nickel's AND the bulls over broadway. That's just too much slandering on my beloved bockers and at this point, there's not much left slandering that I can handle.

I hope they don't get a limited tag.. I've been down for a pair since the 1st pics..

I hope they don't get a limited tag.. I've been down for a pair since the 1st pics..
me too..the bulls over broad seem to have whole family sizing while these are just mens and gs. Cant think of the last limited shoe that had family sizing. 

powers + speckeled sole + gray over the white... i know thats not what happened but thats how i feel when i see these

Back
Top Bottom