Air Jordan Retro X "Lady Liberty" (02/14/15 $190)

Feeling these and the double nickels, not so much on the BOBs though.  Then again I've never really been able to rock all red shoes.

A small footlocker than only gets mass GR's is getting both 10's all star weekend so you can throw limited on either of these out the window. Just wish Nike wouldn't have the made the Infrared 23 last year so limited.
I finally found a pair reasonably priced last month, still looking for a DS pair

i actually rather it was oxidized green, but all over. would be cool.

I like this though, I'll scoop them.

BULLS OVER BROADWAY WILL BE A HYPEBEAST MAGNET 

they'll be more Sought after the the Lady's - Being All Red

Yea but if what's being said is true about these being limited & having better quality than the Bulls over Broadway, they are not going to sit imo.

Neither these nor BOB will fly off shelves at the $190 price tag. The 10 was never a very popular model to begin with. They might sellout online first day but I bet they'll be available for weeks in stores.

Last edited:
Neither these nor BOB will fly off shelves at the $190 price tag. The 10 was never a very popular model to begin with. They might sellout online first day but I bet they'll be available for weeks in stores.
do you really believe what your saying lol....an all red J sitting no way and they might be a limited GR plus all star weekend and tax season cmon bruh really. Instant sellout online and instore

do you really believe what your saying lol....an all red J sitting no way and they might be a limited GR plus all star weekend and tax season cmon bruh really. Instant sellout online and instore

He just trying to get his post count up, with all of his prediction nonsense

Shouldn't they all have the same "remastered" materials moving forward?

There's the million dollar question.

Why are there still levels of quality if they are all under the "remastered" program?

Have I become another NT skeptic?

There's the million dollar question.

Why are there still levels of quality if they are all under the "remastered" program?

Have I become another NT skeptic?
Remastered is the new word for retro imo, marketing at its to get an extra $10 out of us...

quality is all subjective unless your at the factory making these yourself honestly. I would bet the quality is on par with the b.o.b pair and pretty much the rest of the pairs for the remainder of the year unless we get those few releases that are super limited with higher quality like the DB collection and etc. 

If I didn't believe it then I wouldn't have said it. Again, they won't sellout instantly.

I don't care about nor do I follow silly **** like people's post counts but apparently you do.

100% pass on the libertys and BOB. Rather save my money for bordeauxs and hares later in the year.

Last edited:

Definitely online, possibly in store but only due to scattered numbers. However, the ASW releases are pretty weak so it's not out of the realm of possibility.
100% pass on the libertys and BOB. Rather save my money...
Agree.

REMASTERED

You guys still believe that sheeeiiiiit!

What's it gonna take, You buying 5-6 pairs Jordan's this to realize "REMASTERED" hooopla is just a way to take more $$

If I didn't believe it then I wouldn't have said it. Again, they won't sellout instantly.
I don't care about nor do I follow silly **** like people's post counts but apparently you do.
Well since you know let me ask you a question, will they sit all over the USA or just in certain areas ?

Well since you know let me ask you a question, will they sit all over the USA or just in certain areas ?
Exactly what point are you trying to get across by asking that? I don't know what your point is nor do I really care.

But here's my point in case you didn't get it the first time. At the end of the day if anybody on this forum has trouble securing a pair of 10s on ASW, whether it be online or in-store, it's time for you to retire.

Last edited:
Exactly what point are you trying to get across by asking that? I don't know what your point is nor do I really care.

But here's my point in case you didn't get it the first time. At the end of the day if anybody on this forum has trouble securing a pair of 10s on ASW, whether it be online or in-store, it's time for you to retire.
alien.gif
 10 days from now we'll see...

Back
Top Bottom