Air Jordan Retro X "Red Suede" GS

i really cant believe grown men i think want a kids not a woman's colorway, but a kids and it sells out

Last edited:
I can't vouch for other men reason for buying the shoe but if buying the lady a Jordan release here and there keeps her off my back about all the shoes I buy then I'm all in. But even if the men want a girl shoe so what, let them rock what they like.....if they can fit them lol

Haven't seem no chicks on my IG wit these this morning. Just a dude wit small feet flexing like its cool to be a grown man n wear size 7. Smh but like dey say if da shoe fits wear it lololol

every once in awhile i'll catch a grown man trying to squeeze his foot in a size 7 just to save a few bucks.   Get the men's size and go up to a 7.5 or 8.   size 7 in a GS may save you a few bucks, but the quality and overall look is way different from the Men's size.  you can totally tell with the 4s a GS vs Mens.   hilarious to me

How come the official Nike picture has a black midsole and the released version has the fusion red? I think the black midsole looks better.

Did anyone else the lack of the waiting in line pop up when getting these or was that just me? Woke up to get these for my girl and had to just keep mashing the add to cart button for 5 min instead of the usual waiting in line thing to show

Picked up for the Mrs. on FNL with no problem.
+1

As did I, told her I struck out though, will surprise at a later date though. 
wink.gif

I knew when I couldn't cop them on JJ last night it was going to be a problem. Hate the early morning hustle but hopefully these will make up for me being an *** yesterday lol
WTF, how did you miss these.  I tried at 8:45 went right through, hate to be that guy who says easy cop, but...  Logged onto FNL, picked 6.5 no alerts or warnings like when buying a mens Jordan.  I thought for sure it was going to put me in queue or something, so use to failing on mens shoes that I was shocked.  Didn't know what to do with myself.  Just slowly backed away from the computer before I jinxed my order. 

A guy in the Lightning forum is the one to blame, I believe he posted a pic of him ordering about 12 pairs.  Whether it is real or not,

+1
As did I, told her I struck out though, will surprise at a later date though.  :wink:

WTF, how did you miss these.  I tried at 8:45 went right through, hate to be that guy who says easy cop, but...  Logged onto FNL, picked 6.5 no alerts or warnings like when buying a mens Jordan.  I thought for sure it was going to put me in queue or something, so use to failing on mens shoes that I was shocked.  Didn't know what to do with myself.  Just slowly backed away from the computer before I jinxed my order. 

A guy in the Lightning forum is the one to blame, I believe he posted a pic of him ordering about 12 pairs.  Whether it is real or not,

No I was simply saying that I thought they would be any easy cop on jimmy but they sold out quick. Was no real problem after all the next morning on fnl

No I was simply saying that I thought they would be any easy cop on jimmy but they sold out quick. Was no real problem after all the next morning on fnl
That is your problem right there trying JJ, man I gave up on them and there ever changing release time.  Sometime they release at midnight, sometime they release at 8.  I hate them for new releases, FNL was a piece of cake and I think some of the other sites to.  Most didn't sell out officially until after 10, at least that is around the time Twitter sent out the messages.  Sorry you struck out though, hope you catch a restock.

ALOT of folks were looking for these were turned away salty once they figured out they were only for kid sizes...

Back
Top Bottom