[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got lucky yesterday. Copped the very last pair at a shop and it was my sz too.
LL

My Eastbay order says "1 unit ready to ship." I haven't received the backorder message, at least yet.

Finally had a chance to take the shoes out of the box and I don't ever remember a retro having this strong of a glue smell? Maybe just me, but anyways, the quality is good overall. There's not a single glue stain on these but on the Lebron XI's there's glue stains left and right 
mean.gif

Finally had a chance to take the shoes out of the box and I don't ever remember a retro having this strong of a glue smell? Maybe just me, but anyways, the quality is good overall. There's not a single glue stain on these but on the Lebron XI's there's glue stains left and right 
mean.gif
I guess you missed on those retro 88's.

My pair didn't have a glue smell, but that new leathers smell was dominant. The whole bus was smelling like fresh kicks. Overall, very impressed with the overall quality.

did the 2013 retro have the red insoles like the 2005 retro ?

and is there any real difference from the 2005 release to the 2013

Last edited:
Now days all of them retro joints from JB have that glue smell, unfortunately. 

Some are stronger than others. I just pulled out my olives yesterday, because I saw a black box in my room and didn't know what was in it.

The glue smell hit me instantly :lol:

Finally had a chance to take the shoes out of the box and I don't ever remember a retro having this strong of a glue smell? Maybe just me, but anyways, the quality is good overall. There's not a single glue stain on these but on the Lebron XI's there's glue stains left and right :smh:
grape 5s n hgg 13s had a strong glue smell to me

Checked my FTL status and it says Ready to ship. But when I clicked on the "View Order". It says STATUS:  1 UNIT(S) CANCELED - NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Patiently waiting for my back order from eastbay to send me an shipping confirmation for my order. :smh: *crossses fingers and toes

Back
Top Bottom