[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^They purposely make there black friday shoes in large quantities tho. You should be fine if you actually try (1-2 hour(s) of camping by me did it for the IVs last year).

I'd come back to JB's side of things for these...Yellow Jumpman on the sole don't bother me...I've always been a sucker for the Steel X's anyway and since my 05' is long gone now I'm game...

x2 please...

those sample pics floating around are of the 2005 release, just w/a yellow Jumpman on the bottom. it's not a 2013 sample.

So any new info on when these will be hitting?

I know JM said in the other ~Fall~ thread that these aren't the Black Friday release so I've got my fingers crossed for an early Fall release...The sooner the better in my book...

I'm copping if my money is right, had all 10s just didn't put any on until I got chigago 10's

Don't everrrr trust that date for release dates lol like ever

But yea 10/12/13 seems to be the official date

Last edited:
I'm stuck between these and the powder blues :\ might cop both but I can't go wrong with either cw :lol: #sneakerheadproblems

Actually, I'm hearing the STEEL X drops on October 12
:nerd:

(edit: I see now that Drew^ already posted this)

Last edited:
Checked the first page and didn't see a thread yet. These are scheduled to drop during the holiday season. I'll post more info as I get it in.

If this doesn't belong yet, feel free to lock this up.
heard that they were coming out as well

not sure if this will be the official steel X thread but ill post in the thread until told otherwise.Hoeping to cop at pair without dudes buying because its the holidays. Will this shoe be hit with the hypebug? Maybe Wale is the only person that knows.

pass, ive always hated Steel Xs. as a matter of fact, the only Xs ive ever liked were the City Series Xs

I forgot these were releasing! I thought the fire red 5s were going to be my last cop of the year. This should be an easy cop. I hope so.

Back
Top Bottom