[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No luck on NDC but was able to cop on finishline. So happy lol
happy.gif

Got an error on FNL during checkout, so I tried a different cc and was able to checkout. Went to my bank account and both cards was charged. I'm currently on EB checkout as a backup

Was sitting here on FNL putting in my CC info kept getting denied my old lady got through on the iPad email con and all 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I just released a sz 12 back to the world on Footlocker too..

Got an error on FNL during checkout, so I tried a different cc and was able to checkout. Went to my bank account and both cards was charged. I'm currently on EB checkout as a backup

So if our card were charged does that mean our orders were submitted? Liable to get cancelled?

i have like 8 pending charges on my cc because of stupid FNL....i know none of these will go through because my stupid order didn't go through, but it's freaking annoying to see 8 charges of 193 bucks on my pending cc charges. 
mad.gif

Wasn't getting through on finishline using Explorer. Forgot that I had installed Google chrome so I tried that and got right through

LOL, and y'all said these would sit.
Doesn’t look like this was an easy cop for most.

Last edited:
I had my size in cart on NDC immediately. Went to checkout and once I logged into my account, they disappeared from my cart smfh. Had to bite the bullet and cop off FNL and pay that 8.49 shipping. Ridiculous NDC, just ridiculous.

Went in and got mine this morning went pretty good they only had one size 10 so I got a 10.5 they still fit fine just not snug so I could've gone tts but don't worry ppl about sizing it's not that much different

Last edited:
Has anyone tried to add a FNL winners circle $20 reward after purchasing, will they let you do that?

Back
Top Bottom