[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not really any restocks on these yet huh? Not like the Chi Xs, I remember seeing them restocked a few times after... :rolleyes

^ Mine just came in as well. Met the post man at the door as I was leaving for work. Only had time to glance at them. Will check them out when I get home. Glad you got your pair.

Why did JB stop including the X hangtag? They price gouge us to $170 and they can't even throw in some cardboard and plastic?

I was able to snag a pair today for retail in a 7y which I needed from Sneakerology in NY. Kicks Deal tweeted they had GS sizes available and they went pretty quickly. 

I was able to snag a pair today for retail in a 7y which I needed from Sneakerology in NY. Kicks Deal tweeted they had GS sizes available and they went pretty quickly. 

I was able to cop from there too...thank God I was about to pay a reseller damn near $200.

Last edited:
I was able to cop from there too...thank God I was about to pay a reseller damn near $200.
Yes. THIS!! Either cop for retail or bust for me! LOL! Glad to hear fam you were able to grab a pair as well!!! Always good to see ppl get the shoes they want. Eagerly waiting for them to arrive. 

sadman.gif
dont do it man please im begging you

Wearing my pair now, very comfortable. Gonna have to cop another pair to put on ice. 
nthat.gif

Grudge?

You must really have low self esteem :lol:

You're a NT nobody...get off your high horse. Nobody cares about you.

You're that corny kid with low self esteem who keeps trolling for attention.

If I am replying to you, I will quote you.
Why do you care?
Why are you angry?
Why are you in this thread?

Gotcha. I'm an "NT Nobody", and have low self esteem, yet you're the one who feels the need to throw out insults? And oh no, an NT Nobody, whatever shall I do? I guess I will just have to give up at life as I've failed as a human being. As usual, your post didn't state any facts or any intelligent discussion, just garbage. AND on top of that, you're too cowardly to even admit who you're speaking about when you post when it was clear Mr. NT Superstar. I'm going to do my brain a favor and erase a true troll from my viewing pleasure. Good luck talking more worthless trash to blind eyes.

Back
Top Bottom