Air Jordan Retro XI (11) Silver Anniversary Sample (via: KixandtheCity.com)

I'm sure their public relations people would say something like: We left the jumpman off to show that this shoe is classic because of its design not because it has a jumpman logo on it. There are a lot of people who buy Jordans just because there is a jumpman logo on them. That is no secret. Would all the horridly designed "team" jordans sell if they had a potato symbol on them? No. But these jumpman-less XI's might be a statement saying, look, we really hit it out of the park with this design and it will sell jumpman logo or not. What do I think? I just think they're being cheap. This economy is rough.

There is no question any more people. Production is done. There will be no jumpman. Do you really think ALL of the early release shoe stores selling them now and blog sites are wrong?

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

There is no question any more people. Production is done. There will be no jumpman. Do you really think ALL of the early release shoe stores selling them now and blog sites are wrong?

This

There is going to be no jumpman on these sneakers.  Some online sources had earlier sample production runs but places like Solesupremecy actually have retail pairs.  My buddy picked up a size 11.5 and we checked them out and since he isn;t a fan of all white shoes she peddled them off to me.  Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of all white sneakers either.  He got these for a good price.

Originally Posted by jayster82

these would be perfect if you were a male nurse. hahah

laugh.gif

those are the same as the ones being sold right now. They all have silver accents on the tounge. When you look at them under light, including the soles, it has of a blueish hue to them

Originally Posted by toughmoney100

Originally Posted by rauls054

310HxA wrote:

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
these arent b-grades there f-grades
laugh.gif

roll.gif
  disgrace

I don't think they will look like that with the displaced sole, but that is awful in that pic.  My concern is the yellowing ..... I only have experience with the clear soles and not "tinted" soles.  Anyone know?
RD?

Back
Top Bottom