Air Jordan Retro XI SPACE JAM First Look (via kixandthecity.com)

looks good to me,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Props MaZe on the pics, alotta clowns on here butt hurt cuz you aint get the thread up quick enough
laugh.gif

maze was trying to lure peeps to his twiter page in order to find out where the spacejams were on sale. he gets a late pass and a lame pass for the twitterrequest.

wow cdp mold
smh.gif
. I still got my older retros in vndscondition, but i will get a couple pair of these.

Thank you!!! I thought I was the only one who noticed that it was a cdp quality!! Ahhhh JB needs to stop making shoes that are crap quality and start making itwith better materials, although I know I'm going to cop atleast two! Lol I just hoped that it wasn't cdp quality

Thank you!!! I thought I was the only one who noticed that it was a cdp quality!! Ahhhh JB needs to stop making shoes that are crap quality and start making itwith better materials, although I know I'm going to cop atleast two! Lol I just hoped that it wasn't cdp quality

its not that big of the deal that he opened up another thread.
but im glad to see the 23 instead of the 45.

Originally Posted by micheal623

maze was trying to lure peeps to his twiter page in order to find out where the spacejams were on sale. he gets a late pass and a lame pass for the twitter request.
I what? Considering that I never mentioned anything about Space Jame release locations on either my own personal or the KATC twitter page, Idon't know where you are getting that from. Add in the fact that I am still trying to confirm the release date, retail price, retail locations becauseI've heard different things from reliable sources, that makes even less sense. How and Why would I "lure" people to information that I don'teven have?

Show me where I did this or you get a "lame pass" for making up some BS.

MaZe

No respect for the legitimate members anymore?
smh.gif
this is exacty why I don't come aroud here anymore...

Originally Posted by ill1458

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Holy crap. How can you be so ignorant. Theres's another thread right on the top of this forum.
smh
If I came up with this thread with the same context I'd get that comment from you, so I dont want to hear it.

Back
Top Bottom