Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

I should have an extra 11.5 or 12 to oop someone way...
You may hear from me 
laugh.gif

Wow, so I won a raffle, missed call noted but no voicemail was left, so I figured I would call back. Apparently I missed it since I didn't pick up...BECAUSE I WAS WORKING. 

I was not aware you were expected to wait for the call and forgo any other responsibilities you have in your personal life.
crazy cuzfor masters I missed the call and they left a message.I called back to confirm.it was good.and today my girl missed the call from ftl.she said she called back like 5 times,each time was busy I was lke it's a wrap.she called back like 5 hours later they picked up and told her she won.I guess not all employees or managers are shady.

Ugh, this release is already shaping up to be the same as the last..

No calls today and at least 2/6 stores I entered at said they'd be calling today. :smh:

Quote:
Ugh, this release is already shaping up to be the same as the last..

No calls today and at least 2/6 stores I entered at said they'd be calling today.
mean.gif
we in the same boat. i got 8 raffle tickets. no calls today. i think most stores in my area call thursday though

i have so many raffle tickets i dont know which belongs to what store lol

Quote:
we in the same boat. i got 8 raffle tickets. no calls today. i think most stores in my area call thursday though

i have so many raffle tickets i dont know which belongs to what store lol
haha same here, 10 raffle tickets. all i need is one

Question, I have a birthday voucher for footlocker for $25 off $100 plus purchase. Can I use this coupon for a GR retro?

Didn't get a chance to enter raffles. Guess it's online or bust. Need these Wings too, but know it's a long shot.

:rolleyes so whats the procedure for the WINGS on-line,,anyone here brighten my lack of information about this release??

thanks in advance fam!!!

Received a call from HOH for my winning ticket at 6:48 est! Can't wait to pick these up since I missed out back in 8th grade lol

Back
Top Bottom