Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Think this is the release i'm excited for the most this year. :smokin Might even have to double up if my wallet and bank account are in order when March rolls around.

Last edited:
Think this is the release i'm excited for the most this year.
smokin.gif
Might even have to double up if my wallet and bank account are in order when March rolls around.
Originally I wasn't thinking about securing these but these photos are amazing.

February: Nike Air Cement 4s

March: French Blue 12s

May: Black and Red 12s

July: Nike Air Black Metallic 5s

September: Black and Red 1s

My summer job should cover the July release and if I save up a lot the September release too.

Need
2 Dons
2 pairs WC 4s
2 pairs Bred 12s
2 pairs French Blue 12s
Break Until September
10 Banned or Bred 1s

I hope you're wallet blessed too
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm making it happen praying to the sneaker gods. Besides 10 pairs of Jordan 1s is close to 2k which isn't hard to get considering I'm not buying anything after FB 12s

Last edited:
Thank you my friend, I'm still going to try my all to secure them.  I don't want other saying I'm begging others.
It's the OG you think I give a fudge what others think. The only people I'll look out on here is You & Flat. They want help they gotta earn like a stripper [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
It's the OG you think I give a fudge what others think. The only people I'll look out on here is You & Flat. They want help they gotta earn like a stripper [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
I appreciate it my friend, thank you.  So what else is on you radar this year?

I was having a moment there, your list is not that bad.  Most of the releases are spread out nicely; also when do you go to basic training if you haven't went already?
Hopefully by the end of March. I'll cop what I can beforehand and my connects and younger bro will handle my business while I'm away for the meantime.

This year Ima chill on spending bank on j's since I've secured mostly all my grails.. In 2016 I'm only copping as followed:

Bred 1
French blue 12
Flu game 12
Black Metallic 5
White cement 4

When I look at this list I see all grails and mostly og colorways.. My goal is to avoid the hype for those out the blue drops & collabs and stick to what I kno I need at the start of the year. We will be seeing more releases suprise us so hopefully I can stick to this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom